Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Women are socialized to sacrifice themselves"

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
Never before in human history have brain cells died so fast.
These things deserve only agony, torture and death.

c5zj9qvd6ka61.jpg

Noooo mothers need to be able to have sex with random strangers and disregard their children

This is why white birthrates are so low

they're socialized to sacrifice others so that they may live or even simply have a slightly easier life.
female cops run away when they feel threatened, or hide behind male cops to use them as human shields, as has been shown in many videos.
if their lover is being threatened, the most they will do is call the cops, never interfere because they fear being injured themselves.
and i'm sure when ancient civilizations tried to sacrifice a "virgin" woman to God, they would be kicking and screaming all the way.
female "martyrs" are different from male martyrs in that more often than not, an external apparatus causes their death instead of them seeking out death themselves. they have no concept of dignity, since female cowardice and evil is often called "brave" by the media.
look at all the dumb events of foids dying from trying to take a selfie or hanging topless out of a car window. there are more female deaths like this than genuine suicides.

"Huh? You mean I have to go through a growing experience and change as a person to better the lives of my own children and others around me even if I don't like it in the short run? No, No, NO! hedonism now, only me, me, me! I will take all the tyrone and chad cock I want until my looks fade and I realize no man wants me later on so I become depressed and alone instead of being a mother with kids and a husband I love and grow old with."
Women moment

Last edited:
women are selfish beyond belief and want no responsibility, and of course say men always forced them to do things they dont like because women have no initiative and cant think forthemselves
Posts like this make foids deserving of only the most gruesome deaths imaginable. Imagine being such a huge egotist that you care nothing for anyone but yourself. What comes next? Abortions of children at age 8 because they could become competitors to older women on the sexual market in the future?

Oh wow women are expected to not be selfish cunts to the person they brought to the world the horror the horror

Feminism should be grounds for execution

nah they sacrifice others around them

Never before in human history have brain cells died so fast.
These things deserve only agony, torture and death.

c5zj9qvd6ka61.jpg
Oh the agony of being a descent fucking parent to your children. They have to give up Chads penis to take care of their children!

Can you believe this shit?
Noooo mothers need to be able to have sex with random strangers and disregard their children
"Chad cock NOW!" -Every Foid.
This is why white birthrates are so low
Lmao those bitches do not care, humanities birth rate could be zero and they would have no fucks to give.
"Huh? You mean I have to go through a growing experience and change as a person to better the lives of my own children and others around me even if I don't like it in the short run? No, No, NO! hedonism now, only me, me, me! I will take all the tyrone and chad cock I want until my looks fade and I realize no man wants me later on so I become depressed and alone instead of being a mother with kids and a husband I love and grow old with."
Women moment
Women are lazy fucks, yet negro men are the ones motherfuckers call lazy. Can you get a load of this shit?

w*men are pathetic

You had one fucking job and you failed.