Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women are strong and brave and can easily beat up gigantic boxingcels if they wanted

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Boxing human rainbow dash vs dumbbell   prefight by jose ramiro d67hutn
Boxing human rainbow dash vs dumbbell   punch by jose ramiro d5zvxxd
D67hw5a ae11d066 e39b 4f03 8b7c b0d6d9105c79
Boxing human fluttershy vs dumbbell by jose ramiro d67hvhx

I bet this was drawn by a tranny

We have to recover our testosterone by watching this video:

I want to be put in a boxing match with a foid so i can beat her to death without repercussions

stuff like this makes me cringe

Which deviantart tranny is this from?

being allowed to beat a woman seems great

Tbh that term gave me a chuckle and it sounds pretty funny if you say it out loud.
Maybe cucks will like the name change, they're more known for consuming shit-filled brownies than being deviants from normies.

Maybe cucks will like the name change, they're more known for consuming shit-filled brownies than being deviants from normies.
Though they'll probably "bluepill" the name by naming it SJWart so (((they))) don't get offended.

Though they'll probably "bluepill" the name by naming it SJWart so (((they))) don't get offended.
People will still make fun of it and call it sjwshart at least. Like how we call IT cucktears. Their nickname will probably be more used than their real name.

Last edited:
People will still make fun of it and call it sjwshart at least. Like how we call IT cucktears. They're nickname will probably be more used than their real name.
Yeah probably I can see that happening.

This is kink art, not SJW art.

So then why dont they do this???

So then why dont they do this???
"Because they're brainwashed by the patriarchy and are taught to be too loving and caring for their 'oppressors' inkwell" :soy:

But still have abusive boyfriends at the end

Merula is the only Foid that is allowed to beat me up, or duel me whenever she want.

in reality a foid that tried to hit me literally didn't move me an inch