Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are Stupid

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I'm really tired of women in social media, media, everywhere. They preach beliefs and people, mostly men believe and supported them.

Am I the only one who's getting tired when women kept saying all men are evil? All men are trash? rаpe culture is a norm? which is stupid. These Nazis have no concept that most men will leave college without getting sex while women would be at their 20th laid. They let the assholes damage them and make incels pay for the consequence, which is ironic. We're not the one who hurt these women. We're not the one who cheated on these women...and yet we're the one cast out and seen as evil? We are the one condoned and shamed? While thousands of chads have a pass card.

The rationality doesn't make any sense. Incels haven't hurt any women when compared to the exes these Staceys cry about in their social media. Incels are identified as worst part of humanity, worse than Chads who actually hurt and traumatize women.

Where is the sense and logic in that? The Chads hurt more women than incels and yet being an incel is worse?
And there's your another proof to women's stupidity, everyone. They are even rewarded for being foolish.

They're operating under the idiotic notion that I somehow have some sort of collective responsibility over the actions of other men -- namely, low inhib normies and Chads -- as if I can relate to them, as if I partake in the same activities as they do, as if I have just as much power as they do.

My IQ gained 20 points reading this post and comment.

I'm really tired of women in social media, media, everywhere. They preach beliefs and people, mostly men believe and supported them.

Am I the only one who's getting tired when women kept saying all men are evil? All men are trash? rаpe culture is a norm? which is stupid. These Nazis have no concept that most men will leave college without getting sex while women would be at their 20th laid. They let the assholes damage them and make incels pay for the consequence, which is ironic. We're not the one who hurt these women. We're not the one who cheated on these women...and yet we're the one cast out and seen as evil? We are the one condoned and shamed? While thousands of chads have a pass card.

The rationality doesn't make any sense. Incels haven't hurt any women when compared to the exes these Staceys cry about in their social media. Incels are identified as worst part of humanity, worse than Chads who actually hurt and traumatize women.

Where is the sense and logic in that? The Chads hurt more women than incels and yet being an incel is worse?
And there's your another proof to women's stupidity, everyone. They are even rewarded for being foolish.
Remember foids think in effect and cause
Not cause and effect.

Women do not operate under reason. They will say men are bad for not wanting a slutty woman or thinking women shouldn’t have rights but never wonder WHY we think so. They tend to go back on their word and are hypocritical as a whole. I hate the new lingo as much as anyone else here too, “patriarchy” jfl as if women are oppressed give me a damn break

Women do not operate under reason. They will say men are bad for not wanting a slutty woman or thinking women shouldn’t have rights but never wonder WHY we think so. They tend to go back on their word and are hypocritical as a whole. I hate the new lingo as much as anyone else here too, “patriarchy” jfl as if women are oppressed give me a damn break
yep, one of the very few females i have respect for disproved the patriarchy so fucking hard. She was that hoe in australia who made the "red pill" movie, where she showed how much bullshit the feminists love to spread, and how living as man isnt as easy as soys and beckys think it is. Now yes, she could have been virtue signaliing for the monies, but eh, at least theres some awareness.

It's all due to the fact that foids only see Chad as men. The rest are essentially invisible, so when Chad is an asshole all men are.

soys can't understand this.

Very based. They live on fucking tutorial mode

It should be a [Venting] thread

They're operating under the idiotic notion that I somehow have some sort of collective responsibility over the actions of other men -- namely, low inhib normies and Chads -- as if I can relate to them, as if I partake in the same activities as they do, as if I have just as much power as they do.
It's the behavior of a coward how women assign collective responsibility of incels to the behaviors of other men.
Women are the true cowards not weak unattractive guys like normies are obsessed with suggesting.

It's all due to the fact that foids only see Chad as men. The rest are essentially invisible, so when Chad is an asshole all men are.
Would that it was that way if ugly males were invisible. That would be see so much better.
It's actually that they are the scapegoats, punching bags and the ones that have to shoulder the cost whenever foids are angry chad doesn't treat them right and commit to them.

All relationship abuse and rapes are done by sex havers
Incels have done zero things wrong
full