Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are the ones responsible for shitty genetics

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Since they reproduce more than men, and nearly all women will have a child, it's fair to assume that they're responsible for bad genetics in the gene pool. Even the unhealthiest and ugliest woman can get a husband/boyfriend. I've seen fat women with children of their own. Even my diabetic fat aunt was able to get married to a fit healthy guy whose looks far surpasses hers. Needless to say, her children look subhuman as fuck: her son is a soyboy, and her daughter would have roped if she were male. However, her daughter will likely reproduce in the future, and the bad genes will continue to spread.

Tell the daughter to rope instead of fuck

No shit men are thirsty cucks for pussy no matter what it's attached to

Two people have a kid = Two people responsible for the outcome, imo.

Femoids do have a bad correlation into this.
Its part of their fault aswell.

The women in my family look much much better than the men. I think this is common in Slavic families.

The problem is, the kind of features they pass over to men don't look good on us.

Another problem is that in the modern age, men can't marry a woman who is way above their looksmatch like my male ancestors did.

Water is wet. This is the result of the Zionist agenda to fuck the gene pool as much as possible by promoting hypergamy and overestimating the "beauty" of ugly foids, while simultaneously undervaluing male worth

Height is the most woman's fault.

The women in my family look much much better than the men. I think this is common in Slavic families.

The problem is, the kind of features they pass over to men don't look good on us.

Another problem is that in the modern age, men can't marry a woman who is way above their looksmatch like my male ancestors did.
true. my mother is better looking than my father by at least 5 points, and it's true for rest of my family as well (at least older generations). it's crazy how quickly the roles reversed.

The problem is, the kind of features they pass over to men don't look good on men
Thats so true. That is why russian women are best looking in the world, while their men are ugly on average.

Women have damned us since literally the beginning.

women are nature's eugenics, literally all of them are mini-hitlers, however they can't even do that right because when an ugly girl chases a good looking guy, she will create an ugly son, this should be reveresed

True. Women are ruining the good genes attractive males have with their own shitty ones.

Since they reproduce more than men, and nearly all women will have a child, it's fair to assume that they're responsible for bad genetics in the gene pool. Even the unhealthiest and ugliest woman can get a husband/boyfriend. I've seen fat women with children of their own. Even my diabetic fat aunt was able to get married to a fit healthy guy whose looks far surpasses hers. Needless to say, her children look subhuman as fuck: her son is a soyboy, and her daughter would have roped if she were male. However, her daughter will likely reproduce in the future, and the bad genes will continue to spread.
children look like their mothers

Yep, women are eugenists who only fuck Chad while they themselves carry suvhuman genes.

True. Any foids can have kids, only 5+ men have any hope to.

Although there is still a roll of the dice when you are conceived, genetically.

That's why you will always have incels and fat girls. Due to social welfare the ugliest and most unintelligent females will always reproduce.
true. my mother is better looking than my father by at least 5 points, and it's true for rest of my family as well (at least older generations). it's crazy how quickly the roles reversed.
Are you an EE cel? If the West it's the other way round. The men mog the females in marriages.

most of us get shitty genetics from mothers :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

True. Women are ruining the good genes attractive males have with their own shitty ones.
My father is 6’4 my mother is 5’7 I am 180 cm/ 5’11 doing everything I can to heightmax My mothers short genes basically ruined the family line. My father is dead
now & his brother killed himself, I am the only left if I don’t reproduce which I don’t plan to the family line ends.

mitochondrial dna exists for a reason

I despise people with hereditary diseases who reproduce. I myself am a mistake of nature, both my parents have serious diseases and health issues running in their families - yet they wanted a child and had three, me and my siblings.

we should not even exist. I won’t pass on the bad genetics but my siblings certainly will.

They fail to mention that when talking about "natural selection"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back