Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are the reason why third world countries are poor

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today I was reading the news about the average ages of teenage mothers assisted in hospitals in third world countries and they are between 12 and 17 years old, and in some regions like Central America, they start getting pregnant at 10. Imagine a 10 year old pregnant foid. They start fucking even before they know how babies are made. Worst part is that most of them come from poor families where they have barely enough food to eat. So, instead of cooperating with the already destroyed economy of the family, instead of trying to get an education, they fuck like monkeys and bring another mouth to feed. And they won't learn the lesson, they keep fucking and they keep getting pregnant, over populating their poor and fucked up countries. And if they breed females, it's even worse cause if the mom is a whore single mother, the girl will be a whore single mother as well. If I was the president of one of those countries, I'd make a law, every girl would be on birth control with injections until they get married.

they're a major factor for sure, if not THE major factor

Foids will the reason for mankind's demise. They are the ones who ride the cock carousel and produce incel babies who fail to contribute to the society. Foids are fucking degenerates. Every right should stripped off foids before third world countries get completely destroyed.

Nah, they don't want to have that many kids, they don't have a choice. They aren't allowed to practice hypergamy without being shunned or worse. If they all had access to cellphones and tinder with free birth control and abortions, the birth rates would plummet like crazy. Also, throw in free wifi so they can start to watch and admire whoredom instead of motherhood/religion.

I can say that this is true, makes me rage like really bad when i see all that government help for single young mothers they got in my shithole, they get money from them and from the poor bastard that got them pregnant, ruining his and his family life, the worst part it's that most of those foids don't even use the money for the baby, they use it for clothes, nails, makeup and like 1/5 of the money for the baby and they even dare to say that they are strong independient woman even tho the grandparents are the ones raising the baby when they are whoring around with other men, looking for another idiot that it's going to give them even more money. This have gotten so bad that i've heard of foids that have from 3-5 CHILDREN FROM A DIFFERENT MAN EACH ONE, they just suck money like fucking leechers and they are just a nuisance for their parents and a dead weight for the government.

If I was the president of one of those countries, I'd make a law, every girl would be on birth control with injections until they get married.
You would still be allowing whoredom, it wouldn't be any different that what the US is today, a law making it illegal to have ANY kind of sexual activity unless married and only when married is the way to go.
Don't take away the consequences of them slutting around but rather punish it.

Foids will the reason for mankind's demise. They are the ones who ride the cock carousel and produce incel babies who fail to contribute to the society.

Today I was reading the news about the average ages of teenage mothers assisted in hospitals in third world countries and they are between 12 and 17 years old, and in some regions like Central America, they start getting pregnant at 10. Imagine a 10 year old pregnant foid. They start fucking even before they know how babies are made. Worst part is that most of them come from poor families where they have barely enough food to eat. So, instead of cooperating with the already destroyed economy of the family, instead of trying to get an education, they fuck like monkeys and bring another mouth to feed. And they won't learn the lesson, they keep fucking and they keep getting pregnant, over populating their poor and fucked up countries. And if they breed females, it's even worse cause if the mom is a whore single mother, the girl will be a whore single mother as well. If I was the president of one of those countries, I'd make a law, every girl would be on birth control with injections until they get married.
waht do you expect of poor people? father prolly gone, raised by mother alone, working all the time
predictable as time
boy end up a criminal, the foid a prostitute, the 10yo probably groomed, easy target.
kids without parental protection is too fucking vulnerable,

can be easily convinced to get addicted to drugs, steal, join a gang, prostitution, etc.

theres that white guy that raped 100 of children (12 and below) in central asia,
predators know kids in poor communities are such easy fuckin targets.

Last edited:
Education, infrastructure(utilities such as water, sewage etc, that can be taxed and maintained by the local or state gov). I don't have a problem with.
But it's well known that if you continue to supply food and other resources for free that undermine local businesses(what some charities do). Undermines local businesses, which cause them to fail, which cause everything to fail. What do you get in the end? An increasing poor population.

The Japanese are blackpilled when it comes to this:
5a7c38873effa

Education, infrastructure(utilities such as water, sewage etc, that can be taxed and maintained by the local or state gov). I don't have a problem with.
But it's well known that if you continue to supply food and other resources for free that undermine local businesses(what some charities do). Undermines local businesses, which cause them to fail, which cause everything to fail. What do you get in the end? An increasing poor population.

The Japanese are blackpilled when it comes to this:
View attachment 190893
Based japanese. This is why foreign aid is a scam. The population of Africa is growing at a faster rate than any other continent yet we're supposed to believe that there isn't enough food? :waitwhat:

third world countries need to limit size of families to 2 parents 1 kid

Women are reason of all the bad things in the world

They do this because they lack any education.