Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are to blame for men being into underage girls

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
I've already written about this; there exists a whole class of men who cannot attract women their own age as they enter their 20s, yet they remain attractive to girls between the ages of 13-17. Why? Because they aren't quite truecel, yet they never develop into traditionally handsome men "real women" crave for. Their youthful looks become a curse when it comes to attracting women past their rebellious teen phases. My two female cousins are perfect examples of this transition of preferences; the older one who is almost 19 likes masculine types with buzzed hair, the younger one is 14 and thinks Kylo Ren is the pinnacle of male aesthetics, the older one considers him plain ugly. JFL, it's a matter of time they both go Chad only.

Notice how younger teen girls would still have a diverse array of crushes that include "artsy" unconventional types who are skinny, pale men with narrow jaws and unique features, but by the time she's 20 she cringes at her former crush asking herself "Eww... what was I thinking?". Girls are pretty much basic-bitches by the time they enter their 20s and the only two acceptable standards becomes either; ripped Chad or dad-bod Chad.

tl;dr: A whole generation of aging twinks will be forced to chose between statutory rape or inceldom.

This is exactly what I've noticed.

Women are to blame for many things

there exists a whole class of men who cannot attract women their own age as they enter their 20s, yet they remain attractive to girls between the ages of 13-17. Why? Because they aren't quite truecel, yet they never develop into traditionally handsome men "real women" crave for. Their youthful looks become a curse when it comes to attracting women past their rebellious teen phases. My two female cousins are perfect examples of this transition of preferences; the older one who is almost 19 likes masculine types with buzzed hair, the younger one is 14 and thinks Kylo Ren is the pinnacle of male aesthetics, the older one considers him plain ugly. JFL, it's a matter of time they both go Chad only.

Notice how younger teen girls would still have a diverse array of crushes that include "artsy" unconventional types who are skinny, pale men with narrow jaws and unique features, but by the time she's 20 she cringes at her former crush asking herself "Eww... what was I thinking?". Girls are pretty much basic-bitches by the time they enter their 20s and the only two acceptable standards becomes either; ripped Chad or dad-bod Chad.

tl;dr: A whole generation of aging twinks will be forced to chose between statutory rape or inceldom.
fuck women. I hate them

Underage girls are women

A woman = foid at least 2-3 years into puberty

mens ratings of other men are completely and utterly useless.
latest

brutal jaw asymmetry, recession, long midface, high trust eyebrows, eye asymmetry, eye bags, no facial definition, face full of birthmarks, dark eye and hair
tldr she loves him because of the statusmaxx

If only it were that simple. This is like when people say "I'll just start going for underage girls" meaning 18 and under. As if it's easier to get them.They probably will be even more unforgiving of your looks not less.