Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are weak and pathetic

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
There's so many roasties who say they'd beat up (jfl) or shoot incels if they ever met one.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/icl3g9/i_always_get_a_laugh_out_of_these_fantasys_1_its/g23pn5n/

In reality none of them have the balls (literally) to point a gun at a man and pull the trigger. 3 billion armed women wouldn't be able to oppose a measly force of 50 incels because they have the mentality of cowards. Women are not a threat to anyone, it's the simps who fight for them who are dangerous.

Women are not a threat to anyone, it's the simps who fight for them who are dangerous.
Even in the title it admits that it’s the other men that will try to stop us.

They are pussies they won’t do shit. Even if she tried to fire a gun the recoil would probably break their arms and send them flying backwards

Even the weakest men (myself included) are stronger tha 80% of foids.

I could snap a foid in half as easily as eating a twisler

The mentality of women is similar to MMA fighters who think they could take a silverback gorilla in close combat

In reality none of them have the balls (literally) to point a gun at a man and pull the trigger. 3 billion armed women wouldn't be able to oppose a measly force of 50 incels because they have the mentality of cowards. Women are not a threat to anyone, it's the simps who fight for them who are dangerous.

I agree. It is very naïve to think that weapons equalize people. I mean, to some degree they do, but the fact remains that in a armed conflict, the determination to actually use the weapon matters more than its efficacity.

There's so many roasties who say they'd beat up (jfl) or shoot incels if they ever met one.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/icl3g9/i_always_get_a_laugh_out_of_these_fantasys_1_its/g23pn5n/

I had a foid like this in my class in middle school, she hated my 2 friends because they were Serbs and she was a pure Croatian, she said that they are Četniks(Serbian war criminals) and that they should be killed. That same year during history class we were watching a movie about the Spartans and there was a battle scene with a lot of blood and that same girl that talked all that shit almost passed out because of that scene and had to leave the classroom.

Scrawny little reddit soyboys should shut their fucking mouths.

They are pussies they won’t do shit. Even if she tried to fire a gun the recoil would probably break their arms and send them flying backwards
These Untermenschen are not stronk enough to handle the FG42, am I right Josef ?

Women are not a threat to anyone, it's the simps who fight for them who are dangerous.
This is why their needs to be uncucked men who beat the shit out of simps every time they act up.

These Untermenschen are not stronk enough to handle the FG42, am I right Josef ?
Yeah the Untermenschen are weak and will be sent to the gas chambers in auschwitz or I will experiment on them by sewing them to their twin or injecting blue dye into their eyes in minecraft

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2020 08 19 at 114926 AM

I guess it's also justifiable for us to pump lead into cucks and whores who force non chads into following cucked laws and pay taxes to the gynocentric government.