• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Blackpill] Women aren’t interesting and should shut the fuck up

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
18d 46m
Take a step back and ponder your experiences with women from school to the workplace: has a woman ever said anything interesting to you? Probably not. Women are so full of shit that it’s a wonder that their breath doesn’t smell like literal refuse. Most women will talk about things like shitty TV shows and boring ass movies, or what they did on the weekend with their Stacy whore friends or, more obviously, what their sexual experiences have been like. They talk and they talk yet they never seem to say anything of substance, ever. Sometimes they try to, like roasties interested in politics and other more “serious” subjects will, but they still talk horseshit all the same.

Every time a cumbreath foid tries to talk to me, I should break their fucking nose in GTA 5. Fucking nuisances. Keep your opinions to yourselves you foid cunts. Nobody cares where you went on holiday. We know you went to go suck foreign cock. Nobody cares about your weekend shopping spree. Just shut the fuck up.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Scholar
-
34d 12h 45m
Oh my god fucking preach

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
52d 4h 46m
Based and post maxed

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
-
4d 19h 20m
I've met...2 foids in my life that were "into" politics, but they couldn't care less. Chad could support genocide for left handers and foids will still sit on his cock.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
111d 12h 33m
Ask foids about them, they'll speak in extensive length, even the combined essays written by the whole class would be less lengthy than that.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
100d 2h 49m
Can’t remember a single interesting thing a female acquaintance said that wasn’t gossip

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

TENNŌ HEIKA BANZAI!
-
95d 14h 30m
foids are foids

W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Recruit
-
5d 4h 50m
Has anyone noticed that some of them use watching the office as a personality trait

kikecel

kikecel

gonna end up a big ole pile of them bones
-
9d 17h 55m
I never saw/met a foid that spewed something worth awhile out of her mouth.
every single word a foid says is skippable and isnt important

Alex Grandi

Alex Grandi

over for manlets
-
12d 3h 9m
based
i was recently thinking about how women are incapable of being funny

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Veteran
-
39d 11h 15m
They're not funny, they're not interesting, they just have a hole.

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
19d 14h 54m
High IQ.
Once you cannot fuck and impregnate women and are forced to withness them on a more platonic level, you realize how utterly boring they are. And how disposable. How they are carbon copies of one another and never have one interesting and unique thought.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Drowning my sorrows with cheap booze.
-
33d 15h 49m
Extremely based. You're the best 2020cel without a doubt.

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
-
23d 17h 27m
It's because by in large they are just children in an adults body. This is why cultures from the past (and a few still around) take control of their women. It's because most of them cannot be trusted to make decisions and when they do they ultimately hurt themselves and the people around them. Traditional, patriarchal cultures never gave women the ability to be in charge of men because they knew that they could not handle the responsibility and hard work that comes along with it.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

Veteran
-
4d 10h 46m
Dont forget the fact that if a guy ofends a girl, he gets crucified by law and her hole friends.

But if a girl ofends a guy, nothing happens. Nothing

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
-
5d 21h 29m
Men aren’t interesting either. We’re all just working through life in the hopes of attracting someone who isn’t interesting and having babies which is not interesting ,, life isn’t interesting

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
33d 11h 59m
Women are the biggest normalfags
also meme gender

L

lifefuel

Banned
-
12d 23h 12m
Take a step back and ponder your experiences with women from school to the workplace: has a woman ever said anything interesting to you? Probably not. Women are so full of shit that it’s a wonder that their breath doesn’t smell like literal refuse. Most women will talk about things like shitty TV shows and boring ass movies, or what they did on the weekend with their Stacy whore friends or, more obviously, what their sexual experiences have been like. They talk and they talk yet they never seem to say anything of substance, ever. Sometimes they try to, like roasties interested in politics and other more “serious” subjects will, but they still talk horseshit all the same.

Every time a cumbreath foid tries to talk to me, I should break their fucking nose in GTA 5. Fucking nuisances. Keep your opinions to yourselves you foid cunts. Nobody cares where you went on holiday. We know you went to go suck foreign cock. Nobody cares about your weekend shopping spree. Just shut the fuck up.