Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women aren’t interesting and should shut the fuck up

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Take a step back and ponder your experiences with women from school to the workplace: has a woman ever said anything interesting to you? Probably not. Women are so full of shit that it’s a wonder that their breath doesn’t smell like literal refuse. Most women will talk about things like shitty TV shows and boring ass movies, or what they did on the weekend with their Stacy whore friends or, more obviously, what their sexual experiences have been like. They talk and they talk yet they never seem to say anything of substance, ever. Sometimes they try to, like roasties interested in politics and other more “serious” subjects will, but they still talk horseshit all the same.

Every time a cumbreath foid tries to talk to me, I should break their fucking nose in GTA 5. Fucking nuisances. Keep your opinions to yourselves you foid cunts. Nobody cares where you went on holiday. We know you went to go suck foreign cock. Nobody cares about your weekend shopping spree. Just shut the fuck up.

Based and post maxed

I've met...2 foids in my life that were "into" politics, but they couldn't care less. Chad could support genocide for left handers and foids will still sit on his cock.

Ask foids about them, they'll speak in extensive length, even the combined essays written by the whole class would be less lengthy than that.

Can’t remember a single interesting thing a female acquaintance said that wasn’t gossip

foids are foids

Has anyone noticed that some of them use watching the office as a personality trait

I never saw/met a foid that spewed something worth awhile out of her mouth.
every single word a foid says is skippable and isnt important

based
i was recently thinking about how women are incapable of being funny

They're not funny, they're not interesting, they just have a hole.

High IQ.
Once you cannot fuck and impregnate women and are forced to withness them on a more platonic level, you realize how utterly boring they are. And how disposable. How they are carbon copies of one another and never have one interesting and unique thought.

Extremely based. You're the best 2020cel without a doubt.

It's because by in large they are just children in an adults body. This is why cultures from the past (and a few still around) take control of their women. It's because most of them cannot be trusted to make decisions and when they do they ultimately hurt themselves and the people around them. Traditional, patriarchal cultures never gave women the ability to be in charge of men because they knew that they could not handle the responsibility and hard work that comes along with it.

Dont forget the fact that if a guy ofends a girl, he gets crucified by law and her hole friends.

But if a girl ofends a guy, nothing happens. Nothing

Men aren’t interesting either. We’re all just working through life in the hopes of attracting someone who isn’t interesting and having babies which is not interesting ,, life isn’t interesting

Women are the biggest normalfags
also meme gender

Take a step back and ponder your experiences with women from school to the workplace: has a woman ever said anything interesting to you? Probably not. Women are so full of shit that it’s a wonder that their breath doesn’t smell like literal refuse. Most women will talk about things like shitty TV shows and boring ass movies, or what they did on the weekend with their Stacy whore friends or, more obviously, what their sexual experiences have been like. They talk and they talk yet they never seem to say anything of substance, ever. Sometimes they try to, like roasties interested in politics and other more “serious” subjects will, but they still talk horseshit all the same.

Every time a cumbreath foid tries to talk to me, I should break their fucking nose in GTA 5. Fucking nuisances. Keep your opinions to yourselves you foid cunts. Nobody cares where you went on holiday. We know you went to go suck foreign cock. Nobody cares about your weekend shopping spree. Just shut the fuck up.