[Venting] Women aren’t truly objectified, WE are.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

FBIcel
-
I’m a teencel. I can’t imagine the hell that life will be when I go to college and will be even more isolated in a dorm or at home. The only times that a foid spoke to me with more than 2 words was:
  1. “Hey *name*, do you have the homework?”
  2. “Hey *name*, do you have a charger?”
  3. “Shut up.” or “Can you be quiet please?!”
  4. “You are dumb.”
  5. “Go kill yourself.”
  6. “You are ugly”.
Fuck man.

R

rightfulcel

Major
-
Thinking about college is suifuel....

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

FBIcel
-
Thinking about college is suifuel....
bro I’m thinking about how I’ll be even more isolated I’m already deprived of social interaction as is, I can’t imagine college. I’ll literally go even more insane.

BetaJake

BetaJake

I'm just waiting for the next great wound
-
Is going to college an option for you? If I were you I would chose not to go. It's suifuel.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

FBIcel
-
Is going to college an option for you? If I were you I would chose not to go. It's suifuel.
it is, but I fear not going because of how I’ll be perceived and become homeless.

but then regardless I’ll have to take out a loan and become homeless prolly cuz my job will be shit prolly

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
We have more pressure than women, but they have the victim role so...

Rassimov

Rassimov

Officer
-
When you enter college; the first week will be crucial. if you fail, you're dwelling alone for the next 4 years.

BetaJake

BetaJake

I'm just waiting for the next great wound
-
I fear not going because of how I’ll be perceived

I’ll have to take out a loan and become homeless prolly cuz my job will be shit prolly
Don't worry about how people perceive you. Normies will perceive you like a piece of sh*t no matter what you do.

With being a subhuman, I fear that if I go to college, even with good qualifications it will be just as hard to get a job I like if I didn't go. I wouldn't want to go through all that time, effort and suffering for nothing.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Lookmaxx now before it's too late!!

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
I try to avoid talking to my foid classmates as much as possible. Zoomer foids are all cancer.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

FBIcel
-
I try to avoid talking to my foid classmates as much as possible. Zoomer foids are all cancer.
I never start talking with them tbh, and they only time they start talking to me is when They need something urgently as if I’d cuck up and give it to them

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
I never start talking with them tbh, and they only time they start talking to me is when They need something urgently as if I’d cuck up and give it to them
Foids see all non-chad men as resources.

Acherontia_Styx

Acherontia_Styx

Hope cope and rope: the subhuman lifecycle
-
I’m a teencel. I can’t imagine the hell that life will be when I go to college and will be even more isolated in a dorm or at home. The only times that a foid spoke to me with more than 2 words was:
  1. Ence
  2. “Hey *name*, do you have a charger?”
  3. “Shut up.” or “Can you be quiet please?!”
  4. “You are dumb.”
  5. “Go kill yourself.”
  6. “You are ugly”.
Fuck man.
My condolences. After starting college I became borderline insane and the mogging is brutal, best of luck man

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Men value personality way more than women do. They project everything they do onto us.