Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women aren’t truly objectified, WE are.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m a teencel. I can’t imagine the hell that life will be when I go to college and will be even more isolated in a dorm or at home. The only times that a foid spoke to me with more than 2 words was:
  1. “Hey *name*, do you have the homework?”
  2. “Hey *name*, do you have a charger?”
  3. “Shut up.” or “Can you be quiet please?!”
  4. “You are dumb.”
  5. “Go kill yourself.”
  6. “You are ugly”.
Fuck man.

Thinking about college is suifuel....

Thinking about college is suifuel....

bro I’m thinking about how I’ll be even more isolated I’m already deprived of social interaction as is, I can’t imagine college. I’ll literally go even more insane.

Is going to college an option for you? If I were you I would chose not to go. It's suifuel.

Is going to college an option for you? If I were you I would chose not to go. It's suifuel.

it is, but I fear not going because of how I’ll be perceived and become homeless.

but then regardless I’ll have to take out a loan and become homeless prolly cuz my job will be shit prolly

We have more pressure than women, but they have the victim role so...

When you enter college; the first week will be crucial. if you fail, you're dwelling alone for the next 4 years.

I always tell them no of course because if I say yes it’d be a cucked thing to do. I shouldn’t have to give them my time of day so they can text Chad.

I fear not going because of how I’ll be perceived

I’ll have to take out a loan and become homeless prolly cuz my job will be shit prolly
Don't worry about how people perceive you. Normies will perceive you like a piece of sh*t no matter what you do.

With being a subhuman, I fear that if I go to college, even with good qualifications it will be just as hard to get a job I like if I didn't go. I wouldn't want to go through all that time, effort and suffering for nothing.

Lookmaxx now before it's too late!!

I try to avoid talking to my foid classmates as much as possible. Zoomer foids are all cancer.

I try to avoid talking to my foid classmates as much as possible. Zoomer foids are all cancer.

I never start talking with them tbh, and they only time they start talking to me is when They need something urgently as if I’d cuck up and give it to them

I never start talking with them tbh, and they only time they start talking to me is when They need something urgently as if I’d cuck up and give it to them
Foids see all non-chad men as resources.

I’m a teencel. I can’t imagine the hell that life will be when I go to college and will be even more isolated in a dorm or at home. The only times that a foid spoke to me with more than 2 words was:
  1. Ence
  2. “Hey *name*, do you have a charger?”
  3. “Shut up.” or “Can you be quiet please?!”
  4. “You are dumb.”
  5. “Go kill yourself.”
  6. “You are ugly”.
Fuck man.
My condolences. After starting college I became borderline insane and the mogging is brutal, best of luck man

Men value personality way more than women do. They project everything they do onto us.