[Serious] Women below 5’5 should kill themselves

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Officer
-
They only serve as fuckdolls to chad. Any potential kid they shit out is bound to be a disgraceful incel unless they shoot for a tallfag. That’s also the case unless they have incredible hair genes to prevent a baldcel. The sluts under 165 cm also face a harder time in every other facet of life (work, daily tasks, subtle respect).

All whores under 5’5, or bitches over 150 lbs should be executed for the improvement of the human race

SpergcelLD

SpergcelLD

Recruit
-
You're just describing the regular woman, they're all like that.

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
would make manlet dating pool become non existent

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Officer
-
manlets don’t have a dating pool unless they’re NW0 with perfect bone structure

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
just skew the gender ratio even more theory

Last edited:
Evildоer

Evildоer

Low oxytocin
-
They give birth to manlets, they shouldn't exist, same with females who carry hairloss genes

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
Why 5.5 women, why can it be all women

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
-
Nah, got an aunt who is a womanlet she birthed sons who are over 6’2. Height is always a gamble, a tall woman you reproduce with might have a short ancestor and can fuck up everything.
I find petite women much more appealing, so take the risk that’s always existing when reproducing...

Yeah. I mean. If I can.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
killing them is a waste just make them sex slaves

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
i hate it when foids heightmog me. So foids over 5'9 should also cease to exist.

B

BRCel123

Officer
-
tall girls are disgusting, tallness is a male trait not a female one

yungcel

yungcel

LDAR lifestyle
-
Should kill all males over 6ft so manlets can start getting some pussy

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
i get u but u would also have to kill off half of this forum if u want to eliminate bad traits

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

I’m a fragment of my former self
-
Manlet dating pool is already non existent. Short girls don’t like short guys. It was never about being taller than the girl, it’s about being taller than other men. It’s just easy to say that all u have to do is be taller than the girl, when you look around and see couples of all height but in all cases, the man is taller. Well when women age and lose SMV, they have to settle for betabuxx so they don’t starve to death while pregnant. 1:1 mate pairs where women don’t even like their husbands because they’re sub chad, or do mental gymnastics to convince themselves they like him based on traits that have nothing to do with SMV. “He’s kind, compassionate, a good father, etc, etc”.. foids love and crave men taller than other men. They merely tolerate men that are just taller than them. And they would rather die than grant sexual access to men shorter than them.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
dgaf about height on foid only weight, i prefer petites tbh

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Manlet dating pool is already non existent. Short girls don’t like short guys. It was never about being taller than the girl, it’s about being taller than other men. It’s just easy to say that all u have to do is be taller than the girl, when you look around and see couples of all height but in all cases, the man is taller. Well when women age and lose SMV, they have to settle for betabuxx so they don’t starve to death while pregnant. 1:1 mate pairs where women don’t even like their husbands because they’re sub chad, or do mental gymnastics to convince themselves they like him based on traits that have nothing to do with SMV. “He’s kind, compassionate, a good father, etc, etc”.. foids love and crave men taller than other men. They merely tolerate men that are just taller than them. And they would rather die than grant sexual access to men shorter than them.
Shit now I know how over it is for me. I just realize that they rather implant their bodies with silicons and open their skins for surgeries to get Chad. Bullshit like "kind, compassionate, a good father, etc" is literal pile of trash to gain or lower your SMV

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

I’m a fragment of my former self
-
Shit now I know how over it is for me. I just realize that they rather implant their bodies with silicons and open their skins for surgeries to get Chad. Bullshit like "kind, compassionate, a good father, etc" is literal pile of trash to gain or lower your SMV
It’s all mental gymnastics so they never have to contend with the fact that they are married to a man they never would have otherwise given a chance to if the clock wasn’t ticking and immediate survival wasn’t an issue.. I.e. if they had money

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
whores under 5’5, or bitches over 150 lbs should be executed for the improvement of the human race
Giga cuck

Fuck the human race. Give them to me

Sans

Sans

Keçi Sikici
-
:soy:Tears is going to have a field day with this one.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
-
But that's most women.

This is like saying that men under 6'0 should kil-

...Oh. :feelshaha:

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Women don't realize that despite reproducing with a chad, he can still inherit her subhuman genetics.
unless they have incredible hair genes to prevent a baldcel.
Women openly discriminate against bald men while secretly carrying the bald gene themselves.