Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women can benefit a lot from fucking incels

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Sex with an ugly subhuman basically means rape to women. And foids orgasm more during rape than during consensual intercourse. So sex with incels means more orgasms for them.

Also women are also really scared of ugly men. One of the primary reasons why they hate us. So the old saying "face your fears" fits perfectly here. By having sex with us they will be facing their fears which will make them more stronger and powerful.

Plus they will also learn to share and give to those in need, instead of just giving their pussy to Chads. It will make them more humble and generous.

I can't believe women are choosing to forgo these benefits by refusing to have sex with us.

Nope women enjoy being raped by Chad or in some cases Tyrone, but not from Mahmoud or Hamudi or Pajeet.

3OkCpMe.gif

There's no arguing that.

society as a whole can gain great benefits

That's a nice try, man.

I don't care about whether or not they benefit anything or orgasm, I just want to cum in their moist holes. Idc about what they feel.

But if they accept the sex, then it isn't rape anymore. Ogre.

Either folds will love it or hate it. A literal win-win scenario.

Plus they will also learn to share and give to those in need, instead of just giving their pussy to Chads. It will make them more humble and generous.
Lets suppose there is an alternate reality where the situation is reversed, where men are the gatekeepers of sex. Would you volunteer your body to be with a woman whom you don't find attractive at all, lets say a substantially obese landwhale? Be honest.

Keep in mind that women are chadsexuals, so this is pretty much the equivalent of what you're suggesting, but made to suit this alternate reality.

Descartes IQ. Nobody can refute OP.

Lets suppose there is an alternate reality where the situation is reversed, where men are the gatekeepers of sex. Would you volunteer your body to be with a woman whom you don't find attractive at all, lets say a substantially obese landwhale? Be honest.

Keep in mind that women are chadsexuals, so this is pretty much the equivalent of what you're suggesting, but made to suit this alternate reality.
Given our sex drives a landwhale at least has a chance of sex with me.

I wouldn't fuck a landwhale cause they'll be at the bottom of the barrel in the alternate reality. But I will volunteer to fuck non-fat ugly currywhores or Abos. Plus fatcel = volcel. So in the alternate reality landwhales will be volcels, not incels.
Descartes IQ. Nobody can refute OP.
:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

I wouldn't fuck a landwhale cause they'll be at the bottom of the barrel in the alternate reality. But I will volunteer to fuck non-fat ugly currywhores or Abos. Plus fatcel = volcel. So in the alternate reality landwhales will be volcels, not incels.
Well I only suggested sex with a landwhale because the idea of it generates a similar sort of revulsion that foids feel when thinking about having sex with us. Most women wouldn't become prostitutes, and that's for money, much less have sex with us out of compassion.

Well I only suggested sex with a landwhale because the idea of it generates a similar sort of revulsion that foids feel when thinking about having sex with us. Most women wouldn't become prostitutes, and that's for money, much less have sex with us out of compassion.
yeah. Its fucking over. Women are whores, but only for Chads. There is nothing which can convince women to have sex with us.

Sex with an ugly subhuman basically means rape to women. And foids orgasm more during rape than during consensual intercourse. So sex with incels means more orgasms for them.

Also women are also really scared of ugly men. One of the primary reasons why they hate us. So the old saying "face your fears" fits perfectly here. By having sex with us they will be facing their fears which will make them more stronger and powerful.

I can't believe women are choosing to forgo these benefits by refusing to have sex with us.
JFL at the level of coping.
Nope women enjoy being raped by Chad or in some cases Tyrone, but not from Mahmoud or Hamudi or Pajeet.
JFL @ hamudi

Being ugly overrides the orgasm they get from rape, it's simple, 2 > 1
So why do holes orgasm 90% of the time they get raped? And don't tell me that every rapist is a Chad.

But if they accept the sex, then it isn't rape anymore. Ogre.

No. In "progressive" states like Sweden it's always rape when the girl regrets it afterwards. So if you are ugly enough that she regrets it, it's rape.

It's over for low tier normies who got sex by fucking unconscious whores.

So why do holes orgasm 90% of the time they get raped? And don't tell me that every rapist is a Chad.
Well the better test is, were they just raped (it was a Chad who did it) or were they raped and now have ptsd (it was an ugly male who did it).

mods need pin this
women get best orgasms from dogs. incels are below them, thus we can conclude trucels would give them even bigger orgasm

Foids are too low iq to get it.

the more taboo and more ugly beast the bigger orgasm

Well the better test is, were they just raped (it was a Chad who did it) or were they raped and now have ptsd (it was an ugly male who did it).
Yeah if we take PTSD into account then foids won't see it as a benefit. But if we just look at short term benefits then its a win-win for both foids and incels.

Yeah if we take PTSD into account then foids won't see it as a benefit. But if we just look at short term benefits then its a win-win for both foids and incels.
Half the time women claim mental problems they are just making shit up.

But society tells them it's rape when an ugly guy fucks her. And foids are too dumb to think on their own. So they will think what SJW tell her.
Half the time women claim mental problems they are just making shit up.

Women don't have actual problems.

No. In "progressive" states like Sweden it's always rape when the girl regrets it afterwards. So if you are ugly enough that she regrets it, it's rape.

It's over for low tier normies who got sex by fucking unconscious whores.
High IQ. Reminds me of @Leucosticte and his definition of "rapecel". Contrary to what it looks like, a rapecel is not an incel who proactively tries to rape females, but rather an incel who can only get sex getting accused of rape retroactively after it, according to his definition.

Why would Chads rape if they already have pussies thrown at them?

Idk, but it’s a fact that most rapists are Chad. Rapists on average have more consensual sex and relationships than non-rapists.

Idk, but it’s a fact that most rapists are Chad. Rapists on average have more consensual sex and relationships than non-rapists.
You just debunked rape LMAO.

Chad gets it so much that he just starts taking because he never gets a no. :dab:

Yea not gonna lie this post is kinda low IQ.

save the planet, fuck an incel today.

High IQ. Reminds me of @Leucosticte and his definition of "rapecel". Contrary to what it looks like, a rapecel is not an incel who proactively tries to rape females, but rather an incel who can only get sex getting accused of rape retroactively after it, according to his definition.

Are we going to unironically now start using "rapecel" as a legit 'cel?

What's next, chadcel? "Hey guys, chadcel here. My last tinder date only gave me a bj, but rejected me for anal. It's so fucking over, buddy boyos. I feel like I could rope anyti - oh, just got a DM. She's down for anal. Later virgins."

Last edited:
Don't forget about the taboo of getting fucked by a repulsive subhuman. Taboos are sexy, right?

Why would Chads rape if they already have pussies thrown at them?

Chads can not rape. Rape just defines the act of an ugly man having sex with a woman that is not disformed or a landwhale.