Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women can get away with anything

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

Fuck all the cucks who step in. She hit him first.

I swear I would break those cucks bones if I could... Fucking scum of the earth they are

This is your brain on the blue pill.

I swear I would break those cucks bones if I could... Fucking scum of the earth they are

They're all programmed NPCs.

Hope the bitch who hit him gets raped

That bitch needs to beaten with a bat

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

The men who hanged up on the poor guy need to be castrated...fucking faggots can’t fight 1 on 1

Females are evil creatures.

Fuck all the cucks who step in. She hit him first.

This is exactly what I was talking about in my comment about females having a pussy pass. Foids can be the most insufferable people on earth and get nothing for it. This is part of the reason I question if karma even exists

Take the radical solutionspill brother
As a matter of fact one 43 yo Incel near my hometown went ER a few days ago. He killed around ten people. Whenever I see videos like these it makes me wanna put the whiteknights into gulag

I commend that man, at least he didn’t cuck out and just take it. She wasn’t expecting to get hit back :feelsYall:

The female of our species is a sacred entity. If it hits you, you must show submission and endure silently. Don't you dare hit it back because if you do all hell breaks lose on you.

my brain is dissolving in pain
this is awful. completely awful. this is why I started to go to martial arts. :feelzez:
this reminded me about my life in middle school. Sucked so much. So much pain. This world was made by an evil god.
The sad part is that the majority of boys are mega brainwashed cucks. This makes me feel smarter but also lonely. In my school boys use to do the class maintenance job for girls because they are "princesses" and my teacher supports that wtf How brainwashed to be to do free work for them because they have a straight cut between legs. Seriously. I am in a maintenance workgroup with a girl and always there are some simps to clean the board instead of her, but i'm gonna let them because this is what they deserve for being stupid.
The female of our species is a sacred entity. If it hits you, you must show submission and endure silently. Don't you dare hit it back because if you do all hell breaks lose on you.
This is how some NPCs are actually thinking. lame

They are blinded by the false promise of lust that has lead its lamb astray. Such greed.

I was in a similar situation in grade school. A girl was pulling my hair really hard and after I told her to stop numerous times (she was just ignoring me and laughing about it) I knocked her the fuck out. I got suspended for a week even though I literally told her to stop and she refused to listen. Also I love how at the end of the video after hitting him first she plays the victim and lets the angry mob of beta-males go to town on the poor guy. Fuck women.

Absolutely ragefuel in tha vid

lol @ the amount of simps defending their queen

I think that because of all these female superhero movies women are starting to think they can win against men in fights.
they need a reality check, a painful one preferably.:feelsEhh:

Me too in Mortal Kombat of course.
I think that because of all these female superhero movies women are starting to think they can win against men in fights.
they need a reality check, a painful one preferably.:feelsEhh:
It won't happen. There will always be some Captains save a hoe around.

The only real men I know are on incels.co. You go out into the world and all you see is simps and cucks, all at the mercy of their kweenz.

good thing most of the replies are based

Boys these days are raised by women (female teachers and single moms). They're taught that women are to be treated as queens.

I hope she gets kidnaped and raped for eternity by legions of truecels

how can she slap part 2

literally lynched for touching a foid
but hey, incel, don't forget to pay your taxes! you should do some volunteer work too, I'm sure giving back to the community will make you feel better about your inceldom :feelsclown: