Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women can never be content

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
You can give a woman a giant castle and all the jewelry in the world and she'd still cheat.

You can live in a palace and be a gigchad and she'd still end up doing drugs.

You can be the most romantic man in the world and she'd want badboys

You can be a badboy and she'll eventually start complaining to her friends you abuse her foe the sympathy and throw you in jail

You can give her love, a family, and provide for her, and you'll find out your kids are your neighbors.

Women can't be content ever. They need to be controlled and guided like children

Because foids don’t know hardship and they are the actual consoomer that behaves entitled to things without no effort placed at all

This is why im againts looksmaxxing imagine all that hard work for a bitch who doesn't even give a shit about herself
And dont cope and tell me looksmaxxers do it for themselves

Because foids don’t know hardship and they are the actual consoomer that behaves entitled to things without no effort placed at all

It’s never enough for them. They will never be satisfied.

They can be content if you put them in a burqa and take all their rights away

This is why im againts looksmaxxing imagine all that hard work for a bitch who doesn't even give a shit about herself
And dont cope and tell me looksmaxxers do it for themselves
True, i looksmaxxed few years back and i got laughed at by ugly single mom, never again.