Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting women cause toxic masculinity and fragile masculinity

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Feminists always bitch about toxic masculinity and fragile masculinity and how men put pressure on men to act manly. ACTUALLY women put just as much, if not more pressure on men to act manly.

Even feminists do because they're hypocritical cunts.

Men are ridiculed if they are short. Women could be 5'0 and some of them won't even like a guy who is 5'3 or even 5'6 and go after the 6'0" tallfag. Men who are short are more bullied at school and they struggle in the dating world.

men are ridiculed for having a tiny penis. your penis is 3 inches and women will reject you because of it. you also need a big girth size too. if you have a tiny penis it's over, you have to rope.

men have to have deep voices because a nasal voice will often turn off women. one woman i remember said "i want him to sound manly like he can take care of me"

women also expect men to be tall because they say they want to feel feminine and small and feel protected. they expect men to protect them.

women expect to never be available and to always be busy, thus laughing at men who don't act busy and have jobs all day

women refuse to date you if you're depressed or if you say "let's hang out" instead of "wanna hang out?". they want a man who can "take control and lead and be authority". if you complain about something they dump you because you aren't "emotionally tough". they want only stoic men. "if your family was brutally murdered, how dare you cry!!!" amirite?

also, if you're a virgin over 21, it's a huge turnoff and quite frankly, dealbreaker to many women. i have made a thread about this. Women themselves put a lot of pressure on men to lose their virginity at a young age (preferably before 18) because past age 20, if you're a virgin you're in a catch 22 situation. women want a guy who is experienced because he can dominate them in bed and take control in bed. but how are we gonna have experience if nobody gives us any experience? so now in order to never deal with this catch 22 situation we have to lose our virginity as a teen. so women are just putting pressure on us to lose our virginity early. and many women will ridicule you for being a virgin. that's toxic masculinity

women, including feminists, are attracted to benevolently sexist men and women, including feminists, find benevolently sexist men far more attractive than woke men. so men have to be benevolently sexist to attract women

women want men who are super assertive and stoic and never express emotion.

feminists say men don't need to conform to traditional masculine norms yet women will reject dating men who disobey any of these norms, putting pressure on men to obey these norms in order to attract women.

women, including feminists, cause toxic masculinity

women, including feminists, cause toxic masculinity
Woah woah woah. Hold it there buddy

Are you perhaps implying that women can be the cause of this?

You mean to tell me that women actually like toxic masculinity? But only in those they're attracted to?

Back to a reeducation camp with you pal

Woah woah woah. Hold it there buddy

Are you perhaps implying that women can be the cause of this?

You mean to tell me that women actually like toxic masculinity? But only in those they're attracted to?

Back to a reeducation camp with you pal
they do like toxic masculinity. they want men to conform to traditional masculine norms by being tall, muscular, high T and having jawlines, cheekbones and heavy brow ridges and deep voices and long, thick-girth penises and lots of sexual experience.

Men are ridiculed if they are short. Women could be 5'0 and some of them won't even like a guy who is 5'3 or even 5'6 and go after the 6'0" tallfag. Men who are short are more bullied at school and they struggle in the dating world.

men are ridiculed for having a tiny penis. your penis is 3 inches and women will reject you because of it. you also need a big girth size too. if you have a tiny penis it's over, you have to rope.

men have to have deep voices because a nasal voice will often turn off women. one woman i remember said "i want him to sound manly like he can take care of me"

women also expect men to be tall because they say they want to feel feminine and small and feel protected. they expect men to protect them.
damn bro all those hit me hella hard
also, if you're a virgin over 21, it's a huge turnoff and quite frankly, dealbreaker to many women
it's over for me

damn bro all those hit me hella hard

it's over for me
i would still try losing my virginity if i were you just in case. but if you make it to 30, it's officially over to lose your v card

the voice part killed me. I have such a gay high pitched voice

feminists say men don't need to conform to traditional masculine norms yet women will reject dating men who disobey any of these norms, putting pressure on men to obey these norms in order to attract women
What’s totally unfair is that most of these masculine norms are completely decided by genetics.

u cant grow an extra few inches
u cant change the way your face looks

What’s totally unfair is that most of these masculine norms are completely decided by genetics.

u cant grow an extra few inches
u cant change the way your face looks
and that my friend, is why women ruin men

imagine how different men would be without women existing

and that my friend, is why women ruin men

imagine how different men would be without women existing
if only humans weren’t so focused on faces.

ofc foids care about looks 9 times as much as men do, but still.

it would be more simple if everyone had to wear a paper bag over their head or something. sounds stupid, but you know what i mean . . .

i just wish that looks werent such a deciding factor.

if only humans weren’t so focused on faces.

ofc foids care about looks 9 times as much as men do, but still.

it would be more simple if everyone had to wear a paper bag over their head or something. sounds stupid, but you know what i mean . . .

i just wish that looks werent such a deciding factor.
women will still choose based on height/voice

Women are stupid and hypocritical. I've realised long ago there's no point trying to reason with feminist cunts, as they have no logic and are just hypocrites.

i would still try losing my virginity if i were you just in case. but if you make it to 30, it's officially over to lose your v card
i'll pay when i'm 30 or older

women cause everyone.

Women are stupid and hypocritical. I've realised long ago there's no point trying to reason with feminist cunts, as they have no logic and are just hypocrites.
Feminists don’t want equality they want superiority

This needs more replies

Foids cause "toxic masculinity" when they only want chad - which is usually looks and acts very masculine. Most foids also love thugs, violet men, and men with very masculine features causing men to have "toxic masculinity"
Foids also cause "fragile masculinity" when they shame men who are virgins, short, have small dicks, or if they show emotion causing men to become insecure.
Feminist/foids cause "toxic/fragile masculinity" not "the patriarchy/men" or any other excuse foids make.

Last edited:
Spot on, foids cause "toxic masculinity" when they only want chad - which is usually looks and acts very masculine. Most foids also love thugs, violet men, and men with very masculine features causing men to have "toxic masculinity"
Foids also cause "fragile masculinity" when they shame men who are virgins, short, have small dicks, or if they show emotion causing men to become insecure.
Feminist/foids cause "toxic/fragile masculinity" not "the patriarchy/men" or any other excuse foids make.
Exactly they just frame the imaginary patriarchy just so they can get away with being the real culprits of the problem

Foids cause "toxic masculinity" when they only want chad - which is usually looks and acts very masculine. Most foids also love thugs, violet men, and men with very masculine features causing men to have "toxic masculinity"

@MountainGorilla

Princess_kitty14

All incels are volcels, fight me

2 days ago

i love when incels try to incelsplain women
no sweetheart, women doesn't cause toxic and fragile masculinity, society causes toxic and fragile masculinity by putting rules and expectations on how a men should behave "men don't cry" "men can't express feelings" "men can't use pink" and a long etc
Ironic. You are part of society too and enforce those expectations just as much when you complain how incels are whining and need to STFU.
If Princess_Kitty14 is Dianavic:

The Dianavic account (belonging to a former IncelTear mod lol http://reddit.com/u/Dianavic) is the same account that used a teenage Korean girl's image from instagram as their profile picture and posted on r/virginityexchange offering to auction the virginity of that girl.

DianaVic was banned because the account to belonging to that IncelTear user was exposed for impersonating a 14-15 year old Korean instagram model
and trying to "exchange" this girl's "virginity" on r/virginityexchange.

High IQ. Men exhibit "toxic masculinity" because women so consistently dis-reward men for being agreeable. Men exhibit "fragile masculinity" because women police for male standards in every category. If women stopped fucking dominant aggressive men, men would stop being "toxic" overnight. But they don't. They choose violence.

Ironic. You are part of society too and enforce those expectations just as much when you complain how incels are whining and need to STFU.
That fucking cunt is stupid. Women are turned off when men cry or express emotions because they like stoic men (studies prove this) and men who don’t complain or express depression. Whenever a virgin expresses depression over it fucking cunts say “oh but you sound like you feel sorry for yourself that’s why women don’t want you”. The reason why men don’t express emotion and cry is because many women won’t date them because they want guys who are “always in a good mood” who they can’t feel sorry for.

The fact is, women puts lots of pressure on men to act manly. We can’t cry or complain. We have to have a deep voice to have a “sexy” voice. We have to have muscle to make ourselves more attractive (why do they think bodybuilders upload muscle pics online?). We have to be taller than them. Hell many like a guy who is outright tall. Tall men tend to attract more women and IT cannot deny that. Our penis lengths cannot be too short or our girth sizes cannot be too small. We have to be busy we cannot always be available we have to move out of our parents house as a young adult. We have to have a prestigious job. We have to make money. These things attract women and if we don’t have this shit we don’t attract women as much as other men, and this puts pressure on men. And women wonder why men are afraid of being themselves in front of women.

and most importantly, women put pressure on men to lose their virginity early because if you’re over 21 and still a Virgin it’s a dealbreaker to many women (multiple studies confirm this). They want guys who can dominate them and lead in sex and this puts pressure on men to lose their virginity before age 20 so they can avoid a catch 22 situation.

so yes, women do cause fragile and toxic masculinity. But nobody will admit this because of the women are wonderful effect. Women apparently are innocent angels who never cause any issues for men.

I've been saying all this forever. Hell the fact that incels are even shamed to begin with and portrayed as "entitled crybabies" just proves it

But men give them power by giving them attention. Imagine if their phones would dry up, and males wouldnt look at them in public when they are dressed for attention. They would panic and lose the fake facade of their opinion making a difference in society.

But men give them power by giving them attention. Imagine if their phones would dry up, and males wouldnt look at them in public when they are dressed for attention. They would panic and lose the fake facade of their opinion making a difference in society.
Women get super desperate when men ignore them. That’s why they get attracted to guys who ignore them
I've been saying all this forever. Hell the fact that incels are even shamed to begin with and portrayed as "entitled crybabies" just proves it
Women put too much pressure on men to be manly or they threaten them with inceldom