Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women complimented my personality, yet inceltears say my personality is the problem

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I actually remember this really interesting phenomenon.
Back in my PUA days I got alot of compliments on my personality. Girls would call me funny, interesting, laugh at my stories and jokes and some even called me charming.

My interactions would last long, they definately didnt think i was a creepy or boring guy to be around, i would even say they enjoyed my company to some extent.

Yet there was 0 sexual attraction from any of them and any advance i made would always get rejected. Meanwhile i started to notice shy ,introverted good looking guys who barely said a word who would attract women effortlessly. This is when i dropped the redpill and found the blackpill community.
It all clicked after that.

If this isnt the ultimate proof that looks is everything, i dont know what is.

Sweaty, PUA is intrinsically misogynistic, they could detect you were rapist-in-training (PUA) and that's why they rejected you!

I guess your personality was slightly recessed

It won’t touch

you need to see how girls treat good looking guys irl only once to forget about the personality meme.I think everyone on IT is a basement dweller who hasn't seen the sun for 10 years

It's because you say nasty things on the internet sweaty. Women can sense that.

And when they do they will literally deny the truth
Remember when they said my 15 year old friends didnt have sex :feelskek: :feelskek:
they are so in denial

indeed jfl

I remember in college I would talk to some chicks I was acquainted with. I remember the one was happy talking to me, I put my hand on her shoulder for "kino", a few seconds later she walked away.

Another time some foid a grade older was walking home from a party, we were chatting, I put my arm around her shoulder, and she pulled away and walked to the other side of the street in seconds.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

No personality for your face. Looks are everything
I remember in college I would talk to some chicks I was acquainted with. I remember the one was happy talking to me, I put my hand on her shoulder for "kino", a few seconds later she walked away.

Another time some foid a grade older was walking home from a party, we were chatting, I put my arm around her shoulder, and she pulled away and walked to the other side of the street in seconds.
brutal. Painful to read.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
brutal as fuck. you can tell how unattractive you are depending on how foid react to stuff like that

Yeah foids always say that I'm intelligent and kind but also that I'm ugly af.
But IT tards say we're incel due to our "ugly personality!1!1" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: