Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women could start openly murdering men and no one would give a shit

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
women could basically commit whatever crimes they want and no one will give one single fuck. the authorities seem to operate on what will get them the best PR and the media will just say how it's heroic not arresting and prosecuting women

at the end of a day, if a woman wanted you dead, she could easily do it herself or have a white knight do it for her.

If you think I'm completely retarded, consider this. Women feel entitled to abortion and killing unborn babies. Why would anyone give a fuck if they killed adult men?

Soycucks would actually allow them to kill them if they wanted to

Cucks would start defending them and saying women have been opressed this right so they should be able to do it now

Soycucks would actually allow them to kill them if they wanted to

I'm 100% confident they would. Soy cucks would live stream their own death and tell their parents to watch.

The fact that women DO get cucks to kill for them and there are MANY documented cases...

It depresses me. Our gender is a joke

08A5E219 B1FB 4367 9721 38D68349F23A

Most women are evil.

Cucks are cowards and hypocrites. According to their own retarded code of "morals," they should allow themselves to be killed by foids, but they don't have the balls to do that. Instead, they'd rather be white knights and kill for foids.

I guess we can take some comfort in the fact that cucks dumb enough to whiteknight for a whore and commit violence on her behalf will end up in prison getting buttraped by Tyrone.