Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women creep me the fuck out

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I swear to God once you scratch the surface, something about them is just off. Their utter lack of empathy for the vast majority of men, mindlessness, and solipsism makes them feel more like a robot or an animal than a person. I know the word subhuman is thrown around a lot to describe ugly men like ourselves but I think it is more aptly suited for females.

A lot of them self-centred enough to cast aside those that are below them. Their cold nature is repulsive.

not subhuman, just not human.

It's in their instinct to be scared of males because they are physically superior. Females who associate and empathise with inferior men are at risk of being raped and insemintmated with inferior genes

I compare talking to women to when you're first greeting someone, asking them how they are etc. You don't really care about how they are or any of that shit, it's just pleasantries, smiling, and eye contact - very fast-paced and emotion-based; it's also easy to tell if someone misses the traditional social cues or is a bit "off" during these first exchanges. Women operate on this emotional, base level at ALL TIMES.

Women are demons/robots

Why would they need to be otherwise when they have a hole that grants them a life on tutorial mode?

From our point of view they certainly are evil. They literally want us dead.

even math proves women are evil

Yeah, they should honestly be studied in labs. It's like someone put apathy, mental instability, and pretty much anything similar you can think of in a blender and used that concoction to create living beings. They're pretty much spoiled toddlers but fully grown and more eloquent.

They are sociopaths, and it is clear as day from their behavior.