Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women cross the street when the see me.

Jazzcel

Jazzcel

Banned
-
Is this a common incel experience? It seems that a disproportionate amount of women go out of their way to avoid me when I'm walking in public. It happens much more when I'm the only other person in sight.

What race are you, and height/weight?

You should cross too.

How are you incel? You should mog most hispanics.
I have tourette's syndrome and constantly do weird face and hand movements, not to mention crippling anxiety . Also, I live in a very white area, so there are no Hispanics to attempt to mog.

Last edited:
I have tourette's syndrome and constantly do weird face and hand movements. Also, I live in a very white area, so there are no Hispanics to attempt to mog.
You should move to a different area m8.

I have tourette's syndrome and constantly do weird face and hand movements, not to mention crippling anxiety . Also, I live in a very white area, so there are no Hispanics to attempt to mog.
So what your saying is you are technically a mentalcel

I'm planning on it. I still cant talk to women though, they just laugh and walk away when I have a fucking seizure while speaking.

Yeah, in more ways than one. I guess you could say a neurocell.
You should roidmaxx and hgh if you are younger than 20.

You mog most if not all of the forum, youre either larping, trolling or a mentalcel, all equally retarded
see you in ban appeals :feelsYall:

You should roidmaxx and hgh if you are younger than 20.
One of my coworkers at my old job did roids. He was insurable and had all sorts of accompanying health issues. No thanks.
You mog most if not all of the forum, youre either larping, trolling or a mentalcel, all equally retarded
You know what tourettes is, right? I didn't know that being average height was grounds for a ban.

Last edited:
Are you like a European looking Hispanic or a indigenous looking one?? If you're in a white area you should be running exotic game and killing it.

Yes women also stare at me in the street, in riceland, in the west they don't, so go figure

Are you like a European looking Hispanic or a indigenous looking one?? If you're in a white area you should be running exotic game and killing it.

Yes women also stare at me in the street, in riceland, in the west they don't, so go figure
People usually mistake me for a curry, so I guess indigenous

People usually mistake me for a curry, so I guess indigenous
Not necessarily, I find the Hispanics who pass for curry are actually the ones with Levant/med/Arabic blood.

The indigenous ones have much weaker features, hence don't pass for curry at all

Chad dark triad trait OP they want you to chase them

a foid looked 5 times her back when I was walking behind her 3 meters away, I approached her slowly just because of that and made her freak out jfl

a foid looked 5 times her back when I was walking behind her 3 meters away, I approached her slowly just because of that and made her freak out jfl
Lol

Same shit happens to me and im 5ft3. Few days ago i was on the street with my 5yo nephew and a foid walked passed me practically running and looking back scared.

Same shit happens to me and im 5ft3. Few days ago i was on the street with my 5yo nephew and a foid walked passed me practically running and looking back scared.
Are you in the us?

It's all in your head sweetie :soy:

This happens to me a lot in college, no one likes to go near the ogre

I'm going to start doing this tbhngl.

I'll follow them etc.

I'm going to start doing this tbhngl.

I'll follow them etc.
If you live in one of the cities where the police have magicly disappeared in the past few months you could totally get away with this. Film it and share on yt.

sounds indeed like larp. if its true i would find i weird. people are generally nice to good looking mental(cels). they hate ugly people without mental dissorder much more

Foids here are the worst, you need to be good looking, really tall and rich just to notice you.

Cross the street with them.