Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women deserve to get groped in public

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
When they act degenerate in clubs, pubs or festivals and dress like a complete whore, can we really blame some men who do this? And no, before i get blasted by normies i have never groped a female, as i am a complete gentleman.

Last edited:
if they're getting groped by Chad theyll fucking giggle

the Supreme Gentleman would not approve of your ways

i wish i were groped in public tbh

Women deserve to be ignored.

They don't care about men's lives, men shouldn't care about women.

Reminder that it's completely okay and fine for an attractive white male to touch a female without her consent.
Meanwhile if you simply stand near a human female you're classified as a creep and a weirdo

Reminder that it's completely okay and fine for an attractive white male to touch a female without her consent.
Meanwhile if you simply stand near a human female you're classified as a creep and a weirdo

Might as well embrace our "creep" and "weirdo" status then since nothing we ever do will change their opinion of us.

When they act degenerate in clubs, pubs or festivals and dress like a complete whore, can we really blame some men who do this? And no, before i get blasted by normies i have never groped a female, as i am a complete gentleman.
But this is how they react when Chad gropes them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back