Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL women do not care about male mental health (water is wet)

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
20201217 230728

how to spot a woman who virtue signals about mental health: talk about male mental health. they'll automatically switch it to a woman's problem.

"women can be lonely too." this is a complete lie. a woman can just go to any social media platform, do whatever, and start farming simps who will validate her. a woman can pick who she gets to fuck and which sad betacuck she gets to settle with. meanwhile, if a man does not meet the look threshold, he is damned to a life of crippling loneliness. the pain gets too great that he kills himself, but nobody cares. let's ignore that the male suicide rate is much higher than the female suicide rate, right guys?

Foids will always make other people‘s problems about them

Yet when you say that men get raped too, then foids will say that its a foids's issue.

Last edited:
View attachment 384715
how to spot a woman who virtue signals about mental health: talk about male mental health. they'll automatically switch it to a woman's problem.

"women can be lonely too." this is a complete lie. a woman can just go to any social media platform, do whatever, and start farming simps who will validate her. a woman can pick who she gets to fuck and which sad betacuck she gets to settle with. meanwhile, if a man does not meet the look threshold, he is damned to a life of crippling loneliness. the pain gets too great that he kills himself, but nobody cares. let's ignore that the male suicide rate is much higher than the female suicide rate, right guys?
When you are extremely blackpilled you start looking down on guys like this that still bothering trying to explain this to foids. Really it's just reinforcing the status quo and putting it out in the open. Nobody is going to care and they are doing the opposite of what they purport to do.

Keep that in mind too @LittleBoy, more awareness of issues isn't always good.
Awareness doesn't mean people will care. If anything it can just result in people accepting that women are treated better than men and pressuring others to do the same.
Sometimes it's better if these issues were never brought up to people who you know aren't going to be able to relate or care.

Women don't want mostly MALE TAX MONEY going towards male causes.

You know what, I think I'll go against the grain on this one.
I think women can easily find themselves in loneliness because in their world men only put up with their shit to fuck them. Even the most sniveling simp is only there for the dream of getting laid. Think about it, would you want to hang around women all day if you didn't find them sexually attractive? Fuck that they're boring as Hell and so 1 dimensional they can barely be considered human.

Female friendship is also not like friendship between males. They are in a constant battle and are always trying to get one over on the other, no matter how close they are. They will talk as sweet as can be to their face and then shit all over them to someone else once they're out of earshot. They are terrible people even to one another.

When you befriend a male there usually isn't any sort of scheming going on, you just like this person or have a common interest. I haven't had a real life friend in over a decade but I've known some male internet friends for just as long as that and still talk to them to this day. You aren't going to get that as a woman because you're just a hole with some organs attached. This is why "men" who prioritize pussy over brotherhood are dishonorable scum.

That said, sex and boyfriends come to women as easily as breathing. Their biological needs will always be met.

You know what, I think I'll go against the grain on this one.
I think women can easily find themselves in loneliness because in their world men only put up with their shit to fuck them. Even the most sniveling simp is only there for the dream of getting laid. Think about it, would you want to hang around women all day if you didn't find them sexually attractive? Fuck that they're boring as Hell and so 1 dimensional they can barely be considered human.

Female friendship is also not like friendship between males. They are in a constant battle and are always trying to get one over on the other, no matter how close they are. They will talk as sweet as can be to their face and then shit all over them to someone else once they're out of earshot. They are terrible people even to one another.

When you befriend a male there usually isn't any sort of scheming going on, you just like this person or have a common interest. I haven't had a real life friend in over a decade but I've known some male internet friends for just as long as that and still talk to them to this day. You aren't going to get that as a woman because you're just a hole with some organs attached. This is why "men" who prioritize pussy over brotherhood are dishonorable scum.

That said, sex and boyfriends come to women as easily as breathing. Their biological needs will always be met.
basado and truthpilled. also if u have friends, clearly personality isnt your problem like how IT claiims

Notice how she instantly tried to make it about herself

That's just a lie tbh.
> have pussy
> Go online
> friendzone orbiters
???
> not lonely
Literally any fucking woman in the world can find a 1000 people to talk to her in 20 minutes.

That's just a lie tbh.
> have pussy
> Go online
> friendzone orbiters
???
> not lonely
If you go on find friend subs on reddit and tell them your a girl they will come running

Women don't want mostly MALE TAX MONEY going towards male causes.
They are that obsessed with making the world as much as possible a place where a man's survival depends on their genetic merit and attractiveness to women and nothing else.

Last edited: