Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Women don't approach or hit on men. You have to make the first move bro"

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

Could also say JBW but that guy is pretty good looking so I won't.

We all know women make moves to men they are attracted to. We are too ugly for female interest so we will never have this.

one of the most retarded bluepill myths

20200405 160437

People approach people they are attracted to.

Self-hating ethnic whore. Go figure.

Says 6’3” in his bio.

Holy shit. Whenever I see women doing shit on their phone it is so goddamn fast, they just fly through all the menus and apps like they are trained experts. I guess thats the muscle memory you get from spending 14 hours a day attention whoring on your phone

is it funny or sad? i don't even know anymore

It really is. Women aren't even subtle when it comes to trying to get Chad's attention.
Yeah. When they see a Chad in the wild and get all tingly, they don't hesitate to approach, beg, plead, entice and stalk.

We all know women make moves to men they are attracted to. We are too ugly for female interest so we will never have this.
one of the most retarded bluepill myths
True. "I am so inept, I miss all the signals women send to me!" - complete and utter bullshit, if a woman is attracted to you you will have troubles getting away from her because she always tries to get into your way (even the biggest autist on the planet would be able to notice that). If a woman likes someone she will go out of her way to come into contact with said person. Women are not subtle in the slightest, quit the overthinking and just see the things clearly: The only reasons why someone doesn't see any indicators of interest is not because of his lack of skills to pick them up but rather because there aren't any because women deem him as unattractive. The biggest myth on the planet is the one that tells men that women are complex.

Yeah. When they see a Chad in the wild and get all tingly, they don't hesitate to approach, beg, plead, entice and stalk.
"Women are subtle!" - complete boomer-tier advice. Very based post.

Female silence is the ultimate indicator of being an unattractive male. If a female sees you and you pass the gene check, she will pursue you with the intention of fucking you.

Female silence is the ultimate indicator of being an unattractive male. If a female sees you and you pass the gene check, she will pursue you with the intention of fucking you.
Brutal realitypill

7+ women NEVER approach any guy, even chads, they give chads a long hard stare, however sub7 girls do approach chads, think the drunk 6 at the party, think black girls that approach chads.

they do approach or hit on and some foids who wont talk to you about liking you will get their friends to tell you she does.