Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't belong in the kitchen

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Because they're terrible cooks. At least the ones from this generation can't even boil an egg. And they fucking burn everything. They put the food in the oven and go to check their phones (only fans accounts and Chad messages) and they forget about the food and it gets burnt. That's why most foids are such obese landwhales (like the IT femorloids), they survive by pigging out on junk food. It's no wonder why the most famous chefs are males. Foids can't do a fucking thing right. The only thing they can do well is being Chad's fleshlights, cause femoids are total garbage.

ON GOD!!!!!!!

So true, it's just an old american joke. They belong to the bathroom nowadays.

they belong in the concentration camp

Cope, ngl. Cooking is easy, if they would be trained properly (the threat of severe punishment over their head) they could make decent food (all that's required). JFL at you if you think cooking takes IQ or actual skill. Michelin star masturbation tier food cope is just cringe, ultra expensive food, methods and overly complicated presentations is laughable for the most part.

They belong in a cage in my basement.

I don't necessarily disagree with you OP, but at least the kitchen (and housework in general) kept them occupied. Social media and online dating was a factor in women becoming the way they are today, true, but few people mention the other factor: better technology. Technology made housework easier/faster, and ultimately gave housewives more time to daydream and (incorrectly) imagine that their husbands life at work was an amazing, moneymaking adventure.

I swear down all the most famous chefs are male lol

Woman will starve to death if man didnt take them out for dates and paid for food
Literally

At least the ones from this generation can't even boil an egg
Can confirm. Lived in a huge accommodation with other uni students.

They put the food in the oven and go to check their phones (only fans accounts and Chad messages) and they forget about the food and it gets burnt.
True.

A week never went by without someone burning toast/oil

They really can’t do anything right. Atleast foids back then had the cook, clean, and wash dishes. They can’t even do that anymore because they are barely even sentient being at this point

Modern Women cooking.

Are Frozen Meals Bad HN1248 Food iStock 527117467 Sized

Got to love progress...

Train explodes

Last edited:
Cope, ngl. Cooking is easy, if they would be trained properly (the threat of severe punishment over their head) they could make decent food (all that's required). JFL at you if you think cooking takes IQ or actual skill. Michelin star masturbation tier food cope is just cringe, ultra expensive food, methods and overly complicated presentations is laughable for the most part.

Cooking is easy.

But fine dining has its perks, it's one of my favourite copes tbh.

Btw OP I saw this from CuckTears kek

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/htslrj/no_they_belong_in_the_boardroom_the_conference/

Last edited:
High IQ post

Foids were meant to cook while men did the necessary things that foids couldn't do.

It was never about men not being able to cook or being better at cooking, it was about not wasting time and energy doing things that any brainlet can do.

Why waste time frying an egg when a foid can do it too? You're more resourceful hauling a 100lb wood/stone towards building a house.

Cooking is easy to learn it's just women nowadays don't need to have any particular skill because they will 100% find someone to day no matter how useless they are

This comes to mind.

A penis totally would have protected a person in such a situation. :feelskek:

I only eat bread with eggs, cheese, abocado and ham. And tea. Will i die soon ?

Women can’t cook

they do when Im not cooking

It was never about men not being able to cook or being better at cooking, it was about not wasting time and energy doing things that any brainlet can do.
This guy understands! :feelsthink:

Because they're terrible cooks. At least the ones from this generation can't even boil an egg. And they fucking burn everything. They put the food in the oven and go to check their phones (only fans accounts and Chad messages) and they forget about the food and it gets burnt. That's why most foids are such obese landwhales (like the IT femorloids), they survive by pigging out on junk food. It's no wonder why the most famous chefs are males. Foids can't do a fucking thing right. The only thing they can do well is being Chad's fleshlights, cause femoids are total garbage.
They belong on their knees anointing my dick

Femoids can't do anythings right.

they belong on my curry micro-dick