Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Women don't care about looks. You are just an insecure man child. TeeHee.."

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
If women don't care about height then why do they wear heels? If they don't care about looks then why do wear makeup or fake boobs? I saw a video of a guy going through limb lengthening surgery. All comments from women were like - "Imagine being insecure about your height. Teehee" and"Is this guy for real? $75,000 and 3 inches taller AND 3 MONTHS IN REHAB. SMH". And they were all from women.

The moment a genetically dead guy tries to ascend they start shaming us for it. And I've seen it a million times, whenever a brocel announces that he is going to get looksmaxing surgery ITcels are like "This guy is spending thousands of dollars just to get rejected" and"Imagine spending thousands of dollars just to get rejected again because women care about your personality and not looks." and "Sweaty, Its not about how you look, its all fake."

WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT FROM US? THEY HATE THAT WHEN WE WHINE ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE ARE VIRGINS. THEY HATE WHEN WE TRY TO ASCEND. THEY EVEN HATE IT WHEN WE EXIST. They just want ugly men to shut the fuck and deal with everything wrong that is happening with them.

THE MOMENT WE START TO COMPLAINT THEY CALL US MAN BABIES. OR IF WE TRY TO GET TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS OR LOOKSMAXING SURGERY THEY START CALLING US INSECURE. Ugly men can never do anything which will please them. WOMEN HAVE TURNED THE WORLD AGAINST US.

Its all about female superiority complex, they want to mog us. If a woman wears fake makeup and boobs and gets surgeries its her life and she can do anything, when we do it we are insecure man babies. If women wear heels its completely fine, but when a short man even tries anything to look taller they laugh at them and call him fake. FUCK IT. FUCK IT. FUCK THIS LIFE. FUCK WOMEN.

Last edited:
They actually get offended over incels looksmaxxing cause it implied that females are at fault for something

They actually get offended over incels looksmaxxing cause it implied that females are at fault for something
Yep. They don't want to be called superficial. They want to come off as an ideal person. Fucking hypocrites

Keep in mind this article is written so foids can read it and go, "so relatable teehee"

Keep in mind this article is written so foids can read it and go, "so relatable teehee"
Fucking brutal man. Fucking brutal. Each one of the post is soul crushing.
I beginning to think that my parents thinks the same about me.

Women are the dumbest life forms to ever set their feet on this planet
High IQ post OP, society is a fucking hypocrite against looksmaxxed men, that's why if you'll ever do it DO NOT give your past identity or any traces that may give away your genetics. Especially to women, if you weren't born Chad, just stay ugly sweaty teehee women love ugly guys.
My ass, bring in the bazooka
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

They want you to be authentically genetically elite. If you ever told a girl that you had surgery or anything they would ditch you.

SHUT UP WOMEN SHUT UP

Women are the dumbest life forms to ever set their feet on this planet
High IQ post OP, society is a fucking hypocrite against looksmaxxed men, that's why if you'll ever do it DO NOT give your past identity or any traces that may give away your genetics. Especially to women, if you weren't born Chad, just stay ugly sweaty teehee women love ugly guys.
My ass, bring in the bazooka
View attachment 206412
BASED. They want authentic genetically superior men to breed with. If we start faking our looks and genes, they'll have trouble in distinguishing the genetically superior from the genetically inferior.
They want you to be authentically genetically elite. If you ever told a girl that you had surgery or anything they would ditch you.
Exactly. Meanwhile women with shit ton of surgeries are worshiped by the society for living life on her terms

Last edited:
BASED. They want authentic genetically superior men to breed with. If we start faking our looks and genes, they'll have trouble in distinguishing the genetically superior from the genetically inferior.
pretty much, yeah

Tbf, we actually are insecure.
But for a good reason.
This whole "looks don't matter" talk is one big virtue signaling/delusionmaxxing/bragging party.
It doesn't matter what others say btw.
If you have the means, go improve your looks. You know the truth, that's all what matters.

Last edited:
Insecure = not NT = death

Insecure = not NT = death

People here undemine the imortance of NT, Chad can live without it but a normie and chadlite(Lower the 6ft) cannot.

I saw a lot of chads that were just like op discribed, They were insecure, living with their mom, Uemployed, Playing vidya all day. Yet they pump and dumped women everyday. So chad Cannot lose even if he tries very very hard to do soo.