Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women don't have real feelings, they have hormonal reactions

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Because foids cry and laugh, the general belief is that they have feelings, but they don't. Foids cry more during their periods and pregnancies because of all the estrogen running like crazy in their bodies. They laugh when they're with Chad due to the endorphins of being in the precence of a genetically superior male. They act angry or nervous around a subhuman because of the adrenaline in their bodies telling them to be prepared to fight or run away. And that's pretty much it. Women aren't able to experience complex feelings such as empathy, introspection, sadness, love, etc. Those feelings come from the soul and foids don't have one. That's why foids aren't creative at all, cause creativity comes from actual feelings, not hormonal imbalances. Foids are purely animalistic creatures that only care about being penetrated by attractive men.

This is less of a water is wet topic and more of cum comes out of my dick topic. When they say feelings they mean it by a jerk reaction.

Like dogs have no feelings. If someone tells you a dog has feelings, they're stupid and should rope. But dogs are quick to react and usually irrationally like a foid.

Like dogs have no feelings. If someone tells you a dog has feelings, they're stupid and should rope. But dogs are quick to react and usually irrationally like a foid.
Yup pretty much this. Foids have reactions

I don't want to believe that's true, but all my life experience shows me exactly that.

I do believe foids have a soul, but it's like they have some brain disease, like psychopaths do. They really can't grasp or feel deep stuff like the things you mentioned.

NGL they're barely even conscious. They're just vessels waiting to get fucked by the dude who sets off the right chemical reactions.

This is less of a water is wet topic and more of cum comes out of my dick topic. When they say feelings they mean it by a jerk reaction.

the psychology of a dog maps almost accurately onto the foid brain.
a lot of times, when scientists speak of how dogs don't have real feelings, but just instinctual reactions, they are talking about foids by extension.
many studies on foid's brains are suppressed due to their incendiary capacity, however, studies on canines are not restricted in this way.
you can extrapolate female psychology this way.

many studies on foid's brains are suppressed due to their incendiary capacity
Man, I hate to see everything bowing down to feminism and political correctness. Science, religion, education, laws, etc etc. Nowhere to run.

Because foids cry and laugh, the general belief is that they have feelings, but they don't. Foids cry more during their periods and pregnancies because of all the estrogen running like crazy in their bodies. They laugh when they're with Chad due to the endorphins of being in the precence of a genetically superior male. They act angry or nervous around a subhuman because of the adrenaline in their bodies telling them to be prepared to fight or run away. And that's pretty much it. Women aren't able to experience complex feelings such as empathy, introspection, sadness, love, etc. Those feelings come from the soul and foids don't have one. That's why foids aren't creative at all, cause creativity comes from actual feelings, not hormonal imbalances. Foids are purely animalistic creatures that only care about being penetrated by attractive men.
Blessed post

Women have feelings. If by feelings you mean they feel Chad cock in them and their desire for more at any cost.

NGL they're barely even conscious. They're just vessels waiting to get fucked by the dude who sets off the right chemical reactions.
This.
Generally you could say. Men don't feel often, they can choose when they want to feel (except in rare cases like tragedies) and they feel strongly.
Women feel often, they can't choose when to feel (totally slaves to their feelings) and they don't feel particularly strongly. Seeing a cute animal and going awww is a reaction. Realizing that your life is hell and you are fucked, really fucked and feeling a strange sense of liberation from it, is a feeling.

Generally you could say. Men don't feel often, they can choose when they want to feel (except in rare cases like tragedies) and they feel strongly.
Women feel often, they can't choose when to feel (totally slaves to their feelings) and they don't feel particularly strongly. Seeing a cute animal and going awww is a reaction. Realizing that your life is hell and you are fucked, really fucked and feeling a strange sense of liberation from it, is a feeling.
Nostradamus IQ

I wouldn't say women don't have feelings, but they're definitely ruled by their hormones more than their feelings.

Women have a completely different brain, you're trying to project and explain female behaviour with male framing. You'd behave as females do if you were stripped of complex emotions, but the problem is they're operating in a different framework.
It's just an unknown and there's no reason to ponder why women are retarded, because they're retarded.

I have a feeling that we're in a computer simulation, and the women are NPCs designed to torture us mentally and emotionally.