Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't like tall men - they like big men

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer
I just finished watching bollock naked dating on UK TV. I followed the tweets all the way through. Skinny men are regarded as a joke. Only the micro penis received more scorn from the normies tonight.

To attract women you need a presence. Short and skinny men alike are regarded as children.

So they like tall men

Cope. They will take a 6'4" framelet over a 5'10" big frame guy. Assuming their faces are the same.

Height wins because holes are irrational.

I just finished watching bollock naked dating on UK TV. I followed the tweets all the way through. Skinny men are regarded as a joke. Only the micro penis received more scorn from the normies tonight.

To attract women you need a presence. Short and skinny men alike are regarded as children.
I saw an interview where they preferred tall and skinny, but who knows.

Lifefuel for a 5'7 manlet with 5'11/6'0 bones.

Well if you're tall it's easy to become big. Weight is changeable.

Cope. They will take a 6'4" framelet over a 5'10" big frame guy. Assuming their faces are the same.

Height wins because holes are irrational.

Not a chance in hell. Framelets are a joke to both men and women.
Well if you're tall it's easy to become big. Weight is changeable.

You need the bones for it.

cope skinny is better than big

I saw an interview where they preferred tall and skinny, but who knows.

When women say "skinny", they mean a football rather than rugby. Cristiano Ronaldo is what they call skinny.

Not a chance in hell. Framelets are a joke to both men and women.
Maybe to men, but to women they don't care as long as he's tall. Holes put height above everything else (except face).

Maybe to men, but to women they don't care as long as he's tall. Holes put height above everything else (except face).

Steve Merchant was a 27 year old 6'8 virgin before he made The Office. A laughable stick insect of man who couldn't get laid if his life depended on it. True framelets are genetic garbage.

I have to say I never even knew I was short growing up. Nobody ever said anything about it and there were definitely taller lanklets who got bullied more.

Men respect frame, but women respect height.

Its been about a month since I've seen a white Stacy with a guy who wasn't.. (6'4+ AND a big frame).

I have to say I never even knew I was short growing up. Nobody ever said anything about it and there were definitely taller lanklets who got bullied more.

Women respect presence. You need both height and frame to be taken seriously.

Usually bigger height means bigger frame

I agree though, tallfags with shit frame don't count

Usually bigger height means bigger frame

I agree though, tallfags with shit frame don't count

I honestly think that people on this forum would consider this first man "skinny". In truth, he's got a very good lean frame which he could probably build upon if he wanted to. True framecels will know what I'm talking about. A physique like this mogs me comfortably.

The second man is skinny.

Attachments

• Fashion-Tips-for-Tall-Skinny-Guys-a-1.jpg
    Fashion-Tips-for-Tall-Skinny-Guys-a-1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 71
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 71
So you took the framepill aka notasimportantasheightpill

I honestly think that people on this forum would consider this first man "skinny". In truth, he's got a very good lean frame which he could probably build upon if he wanted to. True framecels will know what I'm talking about. A physique like this mogs me comfortably.

The second man is skinny.
First guy is a skinny slayer. Second is just a faggot

Both also respect height tbh. A tall skinny mf is still more threatening than a short skinny mf.