Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women don't need men anymore because of progression and freedom.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
-Females make their own money (in some countries even more than men)
-Females are protected by the law
-Females have sexual freedom
-Females have freedom of expression
-Females have freedom of movement

In the old times a female could not fuck around like an animal and give her virginity to the first Chad willing to fuck her, she would keep her virginity and only give her virginity to the man she would marry. Why was that so? It was because a female was in need of a man to survive, the original idea of the man and female was that the man provides and works while the female stays at home taking care of the kids and the house, the man would get as reward his sexual intimacy and the creation of a happy family. Some people call this 'betabuxing' but it wasn't even a bad thing.

Right now all the reasons for a female to get married to a guy in order to survive are basically gone, a woman doesn't need a man anymore to survive because she is allowed to work and create her own money, she can fuck around and not marry a guy and still survive and in some countries she even gets welfare from the state because of 'single mom' status. Females are independent right now and this is what has led to the radical change in female sexual behavior. Why would a girl in current age care about her virginity when she doesn't need a man on the long term in order to survive? Of course they're only going after the good quality Chads and fuck around until they turn granny's without any libido.

The biggest error in history is made by cucks, why the fuck did they thought it was a good idea to make females independent? Why the fuck did they thought that giving females sexual freedom was a good thing? We incels are a result of these policies, I always say: If I was born 50 years ago I wouldn't be incel! There is no purpose in the eye of the women to marry and to bond to a man on the long term, they can fuck around like animals and they wouldn't lose anything. In the old times a women couldn't fuck around because:

Women needed a man to survive on the long term > because of that she should keep her virginity because nobody wants to marry a second rate female (non-virgins were seen as second rate and scum)> because the woman protects her virginity she will get a man to marry her > Her being married meant she was protected and she had long term stability > Resulting in a happy household family

Why the fuck would a woman marry in current times when she's allowed to make money for herself and be totally independent? Now they only search for the top 20% of high quality guys and we're fucked. SEXUAL FREEDOM = OUR BIGGEST ENEMY, ANY CUCK CLAIMING OTHERWISE SHOULD JUST COMMIT SUICIDE!

Last edited:
Women can restrict themselves to chad only. They no longer need a man for survival, they only them for sexual pleasure, ie chad.

If this is true I hope this collapse the society

It's really sad to think that even my own father still got to have this but I probably never will. The only men who can still betabuxx for a loyal wife are millionaires/billionaires. All I want in life is to be able to come home to a caring housewife who cooks me dinner and comforts me. And I'm certainly not the only one in modern society who longs for that, one of the most popular anime airing right now is about a lonely office worker who gets a loli wife who does exactly that for him. I think considering that they are making that kind of media, Japan will be at the forefront of sexbot technology and they will not focus on the sexual aspects of these robots but on making them behave as comfort-givers so their men will have a reason to not be shut-ins and work hard. Men need loyal housewives as a motivation to work hard, no one is going to work for the sake of making money alone but our governments do not understand this. Without love in their lives, men will either go ER, kill themselves or become NEETs. If this trend continues, society will collapse.

This is all temporary, sexual freedom will NEVER last. Eventually the west will collapse because of said issue and will be replaced with yet another civilization that does not tolerate such degeneracy, atleast for a while.
Cope.

It's incredible that the average man can think that women's rights is a good thing. They really haven't thought it through. Jew brainwashing I guess, though maybe not entirely. The thing is, they gave women voting rights 100 years ago all over the west. Men were incredibly cucked, even back then. Makes me hate the boomers less. 50 years before boomers were adults, cuck morons gave women voting rights. Incredible.

Women do need men, they just don't need husbands. They're still biologically incapable of living without men.

JFL if you think women can sustain sexual freedom on their own, sexual freedom relies on cuckold males to enforce laws that protect women. Societies with these kinds of laws are very weak and will inevitably fall at some point and be replaced with a patriarchy
I would love that, of course.
Unfortunately, new technologies will prevent what you describe from happening.
Too bad, sexual freedom of women will remain. Of course patriarchy is what is best for society.
However, new technologies and the futurist world in which we will live later will do the protection job... unless a nuclear war occurs.

It's incredible that the average man can think that women's rights is a good thing. They really haven't thought it through. Jew brainwashing I guess, though maybe not entirely. The thing is, they gave women voting rights 100 years ago all over the west. Men were incredibly cucked, even back then. Makes me hate the boomers less. 50 years before boomers were adults, cuck morons gave women voting rights. Incredible.

Women do need men, they just don't need husbands. They're still biologically incapable of living without men.
Exactly this.