Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women don't owe you sex sweaty

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Men don't owe you money or child support
Men don't owe you food
Men don't owe you any compliments
Men don't owe you commitment
Men don't owe you help
Men don't owe you anything at all

I'm serious. Try tell some foid you don't owe them any form of help by default in public and the world acts like you just committed a murder.

JFL

Last edited:
We don't owe women respect, go home soyzillian.

We don't owe women taxes either or rights :lul: :lul: :lul:

All women need to be round up and shot (in ROBLOX)

Revoke women's rights.

We don't owe women respect, go home soyzillian.

We don't owe women taxes either or rights :lul: :lul: :lul:
Jfl at respecting chad chasing whores who feel entitled to your tax money, but don't want you near them.

Women aren't entitled to protection of any kind.

They will freak out

Take away everything from women, their rights, their freedom and then watch them fall on their knees and beg us to suck our dicks. We gave them everything and they are acting like they fucking earned it.

Men don't owe you money or child support
Men don't owe you food
Men don't owe you any compliments
Men don't owe you commitment
Men don't owe you help
Men don't owe you anything at all

I'm serious. Try tell some foid you don't owe them any form of help by default in public and the world acts like you just committed a murder.

JFL
They cannot comprehend it. They've been put on a pedestal and treated like a little princess since they were babies.
If i ever somehow manage to ascend, and have a daughter, i'm training her to be the most tomboy female i can. Extremely based in culture and traditionalism, taught how to protect herself and to rarely (if ever) ask for help from men. To respect men and know what her duties are in life.
I'd raise a based as fuck daughter

Take away everything from women, their rights, their freedom and then watch them fall on their knees and beg us to suck our dicks. We gave them everything and they are acting like they fucking earned it.
Cope. Most women would rather die than be with incels. Once women have had a taste of freedom, there's no going back. I'm sure if their rights were taken away they would commit mass suicide, or they'd become nuns.

Without men they would be nothing. Everything they have has been given to them by men. If they don't owe me anything we can leave them in the wilderness to starve to death. Because that's what would be happening without men.

Cope. Most women would rather die than be with incels. Once women have had a taste of freedom, there's no going back. I'm sure if their rights were taken away they would commit mass suicide, or they'd become nuns.
In that case the violation could be legalized.

Women are not owed the right to participate in society

Women aren't entitled to not get raped