Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't really work and they make any workplace they are in more hostile and inefficient (though many normie men are parasites in the same way).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
1. Most women don't work. They socialize on company time with other women socializing on company time and answer emails. They are the biggest source of bloat in all of industry.

2. Women like to make up bullshit bureaucratic rules and rituals. A woman on any position of power, as petty and unimportant as it is, will make life miserable for those under her (same as in college with a woman professor).. The more power women have, the more the will promote other women and Chads and use these stupid bullshit rules and inefficient work methods to keep those they don't like away from promotions and raises.

3. They are terribly inefficient, and when they do finally work they focus on the bullshit parts, the irrelevant detail and more on how things are presented and the substance, essence of things. But by socialiazing so much and being all presentation over substance, they make everyone else look bad when they used their energy and worktime efficiently and simply focused on what's needed, instead of making pages and pages of useless bulshit.

I agree. In all my career i've had literally TWO competent female coworkers. Both ugly.

Women are stupid parasitic whores.

I've said this many times. Women in the workplace has to be one of the biggest mistakes of mankind.

I've seen women in the workplace and its a joke.

Women who are teachers do have to work for real, but they suck in general and are mean cunts to low status males.

1. Most women don't work. They socialize on company time with other women socializing on company time and answer emails. They are the biggest source of bloat in all of industry.

We also have to keep in mind that we as men also have to share the general pool of money with females now. Therefore, men get paid less since we have to share the money with females. On top of that, females are also preferred within the work environment, making it harder for us to find actual work.

The more power women have, the more the will promote other women and Chads and use these stupid bullshit rules and inefficient work methods to keep those they don't like away from promotions and raises.

And therefore low-level men have to work more.

High IQ. They really make it harder for men to focus on their work.

I agree. I worked at a place that was female dominated once and I noted all these things.

I've seen women in the workplace and its a joke.

Women who are teachers do have to work for real, but they suck in general and are mean cunts to low status males.

Female teachers are power tripping and emotional cunts. They’re a joke.

We also have to keep in mind that we as men also have to share the general pool of money with females now. Therefore, men get paid less since we have to share the money with females. On top of that, females are also preferred within the work environment, making it harder for us to find actual work.

Yeah. Isn’t it funny how foid neets are basically unheard of (not including single mothers and Insta whores).

Yeah. Isn’t it funny how foid neets are basically unheard of (not including single mothers and Insta whores).

They basically do not exist. Most of them are 40 years+ though.

Cope.
They aren't as more or less likely to be competent than their male counterpart.

Female/Male IQ dimorphism is only noticeable at both ends of the spectrum (aka extremely retarded and extremely intelligent ends).
The majority of males and females fall in the average one.

Cope.

Female/Male IQ dimorphism is only noticeable at both ends of the spectrum (aka extremely retarded and extremely intelligent ends).
A female always has a fall back plan if she loses her job especially if she's married. She will always get more support.

For a man to be unemployed is a death sentence. He's always considered the main breadwinner and will get tons of shit for not having a job.

Therefore the man will always do more to ensure things at his job go well because he has more to lose.

Most jobs don't need that much IQ to do. However making sure the figures are all correct, projects are managed is more to do with discipline and effort

Last edited:
What does IQ have to do with it?

A female always has a fall back plan if she loses her job especially if she's married. She will always get more support.

For a man to be unemployed is a death sentence. He's always considered the main breadwinner and will get tons of shit for not having a job.
I am not talking about the consequences of being fired.

I am talking about the likeliness to be competent or not compared to a man. And so far, unless you reach the extreme ends of intelligence, they are both capable and then likely to be competent since most of them fall in the average range where the intellectual dimorphism is not that noticeable.

2. Women like to make up bullshit bureaucratic rules and rituals. A woman on any position of power, as petty and unimportant as it is, will make life miserable for those under her (same as in college with a woman professor).. The more power women have, the more the will promote other women and Chads and use these stupid bullshit rules and inefficient work methods to keep those they don't like away from promotions and raises.

3. They are terribly inefficient, and when they do finally work they focus on the bullshit parts, the irrelevant detail and more on how things are presented and the substance, essence of things. But by socialiazing so much and being all presentation over substance, they make everyone else look bad when they used their energy and worktime efficiently and simply focused on what's needed, instead of making pages and pages of useless bulshit.

Corona-Chan has finally exposed them

Don't get me wrong some women do essential work and are appreciated (nurses the obvious example) but most of the jobs they do are useless and not needed. It's mostly men's jobs that keep the world going.

What use is a gender studies degree for the current crisis? Or their bullshit pen-pushing jobs?

I am not talking about the consequences of being fired.

I am talking about the likeliness to be competent or not compared to a man. And so far, unless you reach the extreme ends of intelligence, they are both capable and then likely to be competent since most of them fall in the average range where the intellectual dimorphism is not that noticeable.
Most jobs don't require that much IQ to do. In a department people will generally have similar backgrounds and intelligence thanks to standardized HR.

And still there are better performers than others.

Stuff like ensuring your work is free from mistakes, going to extra mile to cover extra etc isn't so much based on intelligence but discipline and motivation.

And you still see men rising to the top even with all these equality barriers. Its not that they are significantly more intelligence than the others peers but are pressured to be more competent because they have more to lose if they don't

Most jobs don't require that much IQ to do. In a department people will generally have similar backgrounds and intelligence thanks to standardized HR.

And still there are better performers than others.

Stuff like ensuring your work is free from mistakes, going to extra mile to cover extra etc isn't so much based on intelligence but discipline and motivation.

And you still see men rising to the top even with all these equality barriers. Its not that they are significantly more intelligence than the others peers but are pressured to be more competent because they have more to lose if they don't
Makes sense.
Anyway, we are wagies who are unlikely to rise. So why care in the first place.

Makes sense.
Anyway, we are wagies who are unlikely to rise. So why care in the first place.
False hope i guess.

And all of what I said only works in theory anyway.

The only thing that really matters is whether your boss likes you or not. Doesn't matter how competent you really are, if the boss doesn't like you, ITS OVER.

Thats why most men who rise to the top are usually over 6 foot and aren't ugly fucks

Cope.

It's not just about IQ, it's about what you choose to do with that IQ. You could be an Einstein-tier genius and do nothing but bitch and moan and gossip with your coworkers.

It was already hard to get a job for males,and after this corona craze it will be even worse.Ofc foids will keep their jobs(or get new ones),but low tier males will fight for crumbs.They are taking everything away from us :feels: