Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WOMEN DONT SELECT FOR THE BEST GENES

goodfellascelling

goodfellascelling

Greycel
This is the biggest piece of bullshit on the planet. This is because "women selecting" means nothing in the modern CIVILIZED world.

Civilization was BUILT by MEN by DEPRIVING women ANY CHOICE in mate selection. Literally ZERO SOCIETIES up until ~1900s that developed ANY FORM OF CIVILIZATION had ANY noticeable impact by "FEMALE SELECTION". Women had three roles CHILDREN KITCHEN CHURCH

What is required for modern society to function like clockwork? Fast twitch fibers? Abs? Big jaws? Nope.

High IQ, Time Preference and mental traits associated with HIGH NEUROTIC-ISM AKA BEING AN ASPIE RETARD.

THE TRAITS REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THE MODERN WORLD ARE THOSE OF THE TYPICAL RICE CEL. THE BEST GENETICS ARE THOSE OF A RICE CEL, A SLAV CEL or even ANGLO MANLETCELS.. EVEN CURRY SUBHUMANS LIKE SUNDAR PICHAI WOMEN DO NOT SELECT FOR THESE TRAITS, WOMEN ARE DYSGENIC IN THEIR SELECTION BECAUSE THEIR "SELECTION" IS AS EVOLVED AS THAT OF A MONKEYS, MENS SELECTION HAS EVOLVED SINCE POST CIVLIZATIONAL SELECTION WAS MALE DEPENDENT!

20180224 WOC323 1

DAILY REMINDER CHADS ARE LITERALLY FUCKING DYSFUNCTOINAL GENETIC REJECTS

THE WELFARE STATE EXISTS TO SUBSIDIZE WOMENS POOR DECISIONMAKING

Last edited:
Yep, technically you're 100% correct

tfw when you're ugly and Low iq :feelsrope:

Sad bugs

Extremely High IQ post.

Women select what gets their pussies wet and/or increases their social status to show off to friends, family, and society

Correct on all counts
The appeal to nature argument is a groaner

What is it with the huge ass words? Lmao

terabased greycel dropping tsar bomba radiation levels of IQ

B0AC0B78 39EF 45EE 8EF2 22225962661C

Womens selection mechanisms are evolved preferences for a hunter gatherer environment, evolution dosen't take place in a few hundred years. Men have not 'evolved' past primitive desires for certain facial and bodily traits either, for that matter.

Also how would being financially successful even be a selection mechanism? Poor people have as many kids nowadays as rich people.

the environment has changed drastically ever since homo sapiens discovered fire and started inventing so its no wonder that what genes count as applicable have also shifted

Womens selection mechanisms are evolved preferences for a hunter gatherer environment, evolution dosen't take place in a few hundred years. Men have not 'evolved' past primitive desires for certain facial and bodily traits either, for that matter.

Also how would being financially successful even be a selection mechanism? Poor people have as many kids nowadays as rich people.

Listen very carefully, men have those traits because they DESERVE it as a REWARD for CREATING EVERYTHING WE HAVE. Women really had NO ROLE to play in mate selection after the 7000BCE Y-DNA implosion where 75% of lineages died off, cause civilizational culture EMERGED.

MALE SELECTION is actually very simple: it's based on maximizing the amount of offspring, literally, male selection can be dumbed down to that. It is fucking r-SELECTION BECAUSE EVERY SOCIETY IN THIS PLANET HAD FAMINES UNTIL INDUSTRIALIZATION. BUT HERE IS THE THING: IT IS NOT MALE SELECTION, but MALES with NATURALLY SUPERIOR TRAITS being able to "CHOOSE" women cause the LOW IQ CHADS DIED.

LOW IQ CHADS had ZERO POWER in fucking IMPERIAL KINGDOMS where roman manlet INCELS like Julius Caesar was cucking Germanic CHADS like vercingetorix, even though IRL 99% of women would fuck Germanic CHADS today.

THE POINT OF CIVLIZATION WAS TO REMOVE THE ROLE OF MATE SELECTION WHICH ENDED UP BEING ULTIMATELY DYSGENIC, BY GIVING ALL POWER TO THE GENDER WHICH CREATES SHIT: MEN

ALSO YOU ARE CORRECT SON, INDEED, FINANCE MEANS NOTHING IN THIS MODERN WELFARE STATE NEOLIBERAL BS WORLD

WE NEED TO RETURN TO SOME FEUDAL SHIT W MONOGAMY ENFORCED.

This is the biggest piece of bullshit on the planet. This is because "women selecting" means nothing in the modern CIVILIZED world.

Civilization was BUILT by MEN by DEPRIVING women ANY CHOICE in mate selection. Literally ZERO SOCIETIES up until ~1900s that developed ANY FORM OF CIVILIZATION had ANY noticeable impact by "FEMALE SELECTION". Women had three roles CHILDREN KITCHEN CHURCH

What is required for modern society to function like clockwork? Fast twitch fibers? Abs? Big jaws? Nope.

High IQ, Time Preference and mental traits associated with HIGH NEUROTIC-ISM AKA BEING AN ASPIE RETARD.

THE TRAITS REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THE MODERN WORLD ARE THOSE OF THE TYPICAL RICE CEL. THE BEST GENETICS ARE THOSE OF A RICE CEL, A SLAV CEL or even ANGLO MANLETCELS.. EVEN CURRY SUBHUMANS LIKE SUNDAR PICHAI WOMEN DO NOT SELECT FOR THESE TRAITS, WOMEN ARE DYSGENIC IN THEIR SELECTION BECAUSE THEIR "SELECTION" IS AS EVOLVED AS THAT OF A MONKEYS, MENS SELECTION HAS EVOLVED SINCE POST CIVLIZATIONAL SELECTION WAS MALE DEPENDENT!

View attachment 190192
DAILY REMINDER CHADS ARE LITERALLY FUCKING DYSFUNCTOINAL GENETIC REJECTS

THE WELFARE STATE EXISTS TO SUBSIDIZE WOMENS POOR DECISIONMAKING

Thank you!! I don't get the notion of "Chad superiority." Chad ain't superior to shit. All looks and no substance. You tallcels here could probably kick the shit out of Sean O'Pry and Cavill if you were gymmaxxed. What matters is IQ, neuroticism, and low inhib. A Chad didn't come up with the birth control pill. A Chad didn't give women the right vote. A Chad doesn't commit and bows to every woman's word. A Chad didn't even the airplane, electricity, or the Iphone. All these modern inventions and events were brought by aspie nerds, and whipped blue pilled beta males who gave women the right to vote without the responsibilities.

Thank you!! I don't get the notion of "Chad superiority." Chad ain't superior to shit. All looks and no substance. You tallcels here could probably kick the shit out of Sean O'Pry and Cavill if you were gymmaxxed. What matters is IQ, neuroticism, and low inhib. A Chad didn't come up with the birth control pill. A Chad didn't give women the right vote. A Chad doesn't commit and bows to every woman's word. A Chad didn't even the airplane, electricity, or the Iphone. All these modern inventions and events were brought by aspie nerds, and whipped blue pilled beta males who gave women the right to vote without the responsibilities.

INDEED SON

THE BIGGEST BS I KEEP HEARING IS "WOMEN SELECT FOR THE BEST GENES" BULLSHIT

THIS BLUEPILL COPE KEEPS CUCKS CUCKED BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEIR AUTISTIC NERDMAXXING AND IQMAXXING AND CAREERCELLING IS APPRECIATED

NO,NONE OF THAT. SHE WOULD RATHER FUCK UNEMPLOYED CHAD THAN YOU. PERIOD.

THEY WILL DATE U.. BUT ONLY TO MAKE U RAISE HIS KIDS ON YOUR MONEY.

NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN

High IQ post m8

I HAVE STARTED A REVOLUTION WITHIN THE BLACKPILL COMMUNITY BY DROPPING THIS NUCLEAR BLACKPILL..

I HOPE SOME FAGGOT LIKE FACE&LMS PICKS THIS UP AND MAKES A VIDEO ON IT

EVERYONE KNOWS WOMEN LIKE TALL AND BIG JAW

MAKE A VIDEO SHOWING NONE OF THIS SHIT MEANS ANYTHING GOOD AND THAT WOMEN ACTUALLY SELECT FOR BAD GENES IN CURRENT SOCIETY

I HAVE STARTED A REVOLUTION WITHIN THE BLACKPILL COMMUNITY BY DROPPING THIS NUCLEAR BLACKPILL..

MAKE A VIDEO SHOWING NONE OF THIS SHIT MEANS ANYTHING GOOD AND THAT WOMEN ACTUALLY SELECT FOR BAD GENES IN CURRENT SOCIETY
OK

Listen very carefully, men have those traits because they DESERVE it as a REWARD for CREATING EVERYTHING WE HAVE. Women really had NO ROLE to play in mate selection after the 7000BCE Y-DNA implosion where 75% of lineages died off, cause civilizational culture EMERGED.

MALE SELECTION is actually very simple: it's based on maximizing the amount of offspring, literally, male selection can be dumbed down to that. It is fucking r-SELECTION BECAUSE EVERY SOCIETY IN THIS PLANET HAD FAMINES UNTIL INDUSTRIALIZATION. BUT HERE IS THE THING: IT IS NOT MALE SELECTION, but MALES with NATURALLY SUPERIOR TRAITS being able to "CHOOSE" women cause the LOW IQ CHADS DIED.

LOW IQ CHADS had ZERO POWER in fucking IMPERIAL KINGDOMS where roman manlet INCELS like Julius Caesar was cucking Germanic CHADS like vercingetorix, even though IRL 99% of women would fuck Germanic CHADS today.

THE POINT OF CIVLIZATION WAS TO REMOVE THE ROLE OF MATE SELECTION WHICH ENDED UP BEING ULTIMATELY DYSGENIC, BY GIVING ALL POWER TO THE GENDER WHICH CREATES SHIT: MEN

ALSO YOU ARE CORRECT SON, INDEED, FINANCE MEANS NOTHING IN THIS MODERN WELFARE STATE NEOLIBERAL BS WORLD

WE NEED TO RETURN TO SOME FEUDAL SHIT W MONOGAMY ENFORCED.
You are placing all of this on society, correct? I'm not referring to human societies in any form, I'm simply stating that the reason women prefer certain traits in males is because these traits helped males survive in the harsh environment that humans existed in for 200,000 years. Whatever happened in between the advent of civilisation and now is irrelevant, because selection mechanisms don't change dramatically in such a short time period.

The fact that male selection is much more lenient is well established in this community. Of course males will 'mate with' practically any women they can get, males incur little risk from mating alot due to very little involvement in child-rearing. Women have to be more selective, incurring the massive risk of death and loss of energy and reproductive time to raise a child with 'bad' genetics isn't evolutionarily successful.

I agree with your last few points. I never thought of monogamy as a way to remove some selective choice, only as ideal for raising children. Nice insight.

Also, by the way you are writing it sounds like you are from lookism or some related forum. I'm not Blackpill Scholar from lookism, I know he is quite popular over there, I just made an account with this name and didn't realise someone else had taken it.

ER mentioned this in his manifesto, that women select "brutes" and that future generations will become stupider, which has actually been evidenced with IQs dropping.

Women select men based on cosmetics, and how good they are in bed (aka big dick)

You are placing all of this on society, correct? I'm not referring to human societies in any form, I'm simply stating that the reason women prefer certain traits in males is because these traits helped males survive in the harsh environment that humans existed in for 200,000 years. Whatever happened in between the advent of civilisation and now is irrelevant, because selection mechanisms don't change dramatically in such a short time period.

The fact that male selection is much more lenient is well established in this community. Of course males will 'mate with' practically any women they can get, males incur little risk from mating alot due to very little involvement in child-rearing. Women have to be more selective, incurring the massive risk of death and loss of energy and reproductive time to raise a child with 'bad' genetics isn't evolutionarily successful.

I agree with your last few points. I never thought of monogamy as a way to remove some selective choice, only as ideal for raising children. Nice insight.

Also, by the way you are writing it sounds like you are from lookism or some related forum. I'm not Blackpill Scholar from lookism, I know he is quite popular over there, I just made an account with this name and didn't realise someone else had taken it.

YOU SOUND LIKE A SMART MAN. BUT YES, BUT WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT WOMEN DONT SELECT FOR GOOD GENES, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MEN.

NATURAL SELECTION HAS OTHER PRESSURES. ESSENTIALLY WHAT HAPPENED IS THE SURVIVING MEN PAIRED UP WITH WOMEN. BUT THE MEN WHO SURVIVED WERE DECIDED ACCORDING TO WHAT SUITED SOCIETY.

IN THE MODERN DAY, THE SURVIVAL OF MEN IS DECIDED BY WOMEN. MEN NO LONGER FORGE THEIR DESTINY OR FIGHT FOR THEIR GENES.

INSTEAD, IT IS WOMEN WHO DECIDE WHO WILL WIN BETWEEN CAESAR AND VERCINGETORIX

IT IS WOMEN WHO MAKE GENGHIS KHAN A RICE CEL AND REJECT ALEXANDER THE GREAT FOR BEING A MANLET.

IF THIS GOES ON FOR LONGER, EXPECT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO LOOK LIKE A SPECIAL EDUCATION CLASS WITH CHISELED JAWS

The truth is males are simply more evolved than females.

The selection process means most males die without passing their genes so only the strongest and smartest survive.

Meanwhile 80% of females passed on the genes. The quality is just much lower since the criteria to be a female who survives is just much lower. That's why what females find attractive and useful to humanity seems very primative. That's why to then they think Chad is more important than Isaac newton

tfw when you're ugly and Low iq :feelsrope:

View attachment 190194
:kys:

The selection process means most males die without passing their genes so only the strongest and smartest survive.

Meanwhile 80% of females passed on the genes. The quality is just much lower since the criteria to be a female who survives is just much lower. That's why what females find attractive and useful to humanity seems very primative. That's why to then they think Chad is more important than Isaac newton
Dude if good genes were attractive women would’ve been raping Newton and Einstein lmao

The only thing that makes this low IQ is the GODDAMN FONT SIZE.

WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK THE SMARTEST SURVIVE IN FEMALE DECIDED SELECTION? YOU ARE OTHERWISE CORRECT SON.

The only thing that makes this low IQ is the GODDAMN FONT SIZE.

THE POINT OF THIS FORUM IS ALSO TO ENSURE THE SOY FAGGOTS READ THE BLACKPILLS IM POSTING

BY POSTING PURE BLACKPILL THE SOYS KNOW IS TRUE IN THE BACK OF THEIR MIND I HELP CONVERT EVERY MALE TO THE BLACKPILL BELIEF

YOU CANNOT COPE WHEN PRESENTED WITH AN UNDENIABLE TRUTH

:kys:

Dude if good genes were attractive women would’ve been raping Newton and Einstein lmao

NUMBER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN CALIFORNIA IQ

Last edited:
They select for what they think is the best. That's very different from reality. Emperor Nero was like a 2/10. Most of royalty would be incels today even if they fared better looks wise in their time period.

If you climb the hierarchy among men you should have the most reproductive success. In today's society it's all about cosmetics and having a pretty face.

Homeless, drug addict Chad does not have better genes than billionaires and world leaders and I don't care what anyone says.

They select for what they think is the best. That's very different from reality. Emperor Nero was like a 2/10. Most of royalty would be incels today even if they fared better looks wise in their time period.

If you climb the hierarchy among men you should have the most reproductive success. In today's society it's all about cosmetics and having a pretty face.

Homeless, drug addict Chad does not have better genes than billionaires and world leaders and I don't care what anyone says.
Hes taller, got more aggressiveness etc. This would be ideal in the cave man days.
We don't live in that period anymore. But foids haven't caught up yet.

Hes taller, got more aggressiveness etc. This would be ideal in the cave man days.
We don't live in that period anymore. But foids haven't caught up yet.
He isn't shit until he actually proves it. He would've in the past in war, combat, hunting, and violence.

I'm okay with elite athletes and fighters reproducing and to be honest most of them aren't that good-looking even if they are tall.

Being at the absolute bottom of the male hierarchy when you have an advantage such as height is proof you're a total and complete failure. Your genes shouldn't be passed on.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB GLOW FAGGOT
@MODS PLEASE BAN THIS DUMB RETARD

HE IS CLEARLY AN INCELTEARS POSTER OR FEMALE SUBVERTER TRYING TO GET INCELS ON WATCHLISTS

THIS CREATURE IS CLEARLY AUTISTIC FROM ITS LACK OF CONSTRUCTIVE AND HIGH IQ POSTS SUCH AS MINE

THE GOAL OF INCELS SHOULD BE NON VIOLENT AND PEACEFUL

INDEED IN THE MODERN WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY BEING VIOLENT IS LOW IQ AS FUCK WHAT THE FUCK HAS ANY LOW IQ "VIOLENT" GROUP ACHIEVED IN THE FIRST WORLD SINCE CREATION OF NATO?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

THE LOW IQ FAGGOTS WHO SAY THIS ARE EITHER 1) LOW IQ or 2) A FOREIGN INFLUENCE ATTEMPTING TO SUBVERT INCELS INTO A POSITION FROM WHICH THEY CANNOT WIELD INFLUENCE

WHICH TYPE OF COMMUNIST CUCKOLD FAGGOT TOOK OVER THE US?

NOT THE GUERILLA FAGS WHO GOT AIRSTRIKED INTO OBLIVION. INDEED IT WAS THE FAGGOTS LARPING AS PROFESSORS AND ACADEMICS WHO SPREAD OBVOIUS BULLSHIT LIKE FEMINISM AS FACT WITH IDEAS SUCH AS "CRITICAL THEORY"

WE MUST DO THE SAME

WE SHALL CALL OURSELVES GAME THEORIST, EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST, GENETICIST AND ANTHROPOLOGY EXPERT

WE WILL BECOME CLIMATE CHANGE SCIENTIST TOO

Brutal graph. Women are tearing civilization apart with their dysgenics.

JUST LDAR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
YOU NEED TO BE AUTISTIC ASF TO THINK YOU CAN CHANGE SOMETHING.
WE ARE NEW TERRORISTS IN THE EYES OF SOCIETY
YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING YOU ARE COPING.
JUST L.D.A.R NIGGA

JUST LDAR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
YOU NEED TO BE AUTISTIC ASF TO THINK YOU CAN CHANGE SOMETHING.
WE ARE NEW TERRORISTS IN THE EYES OF SOCIETY
YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING YOU ARE COPING.
JUST L.D.A.R NIGGA

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOT

OF COURSE YOU CAN CHANGE SOCIETY

TINDER STATISTICS ARE ALREADY BLACKPILLING MEN

GO ON ANY /POL/ DISCUSSION ABOUT WOMEN NOW

IT WENT FROM DEFENDING THEM AS SHIELDMAIDENS TO 90% OF GUYS COMPLAINING ABOUT HYPERGAMY

THE PROBLEM IS MOST GUYS ARE TOO FUCKING EGOTISTICAL AND COPE IN DIFFERENT WAYS WE NEED TO DESTROY THEIR COPE VIA STABLE PLATFORM

INSTEAD WE GET A BUNCH OF AUTISTIC LOW IQ FAGGOTS LIKE YOU SPAMMING THE SAME TEN TINDER CHAD FISH EXPERIMENTS OR POSTING OBVIOUS GLOW NIGGER BAIT WHICH WILL GET 99% OF INCELS WHO ARE NONVIOLENT GOOD GOY CIITIZENS MARKED FOR SURVEILLANCE AND HENCE HINDERED DUE TO UNCONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT POLICIES FOR WHICH THEY (THE COMMUNISTS SUBVERTING OUR SOCIETY) WILL BE SUED IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT BY OUR BASED 5'5 JEWISH LAWYERS WHOM HAVE BEEN INCEL EVER SINCE THEY LEFT YESHIVA

INDEED SON WHEN THE INCEL RIGHT WAKES UP AND WE GET POST WALL ROASTIE BOOMERS (WHO NO LONGER ENJOY ANY SEX) TO VOTE FOR US ALONGSIDE THE MAJORITY BLACK PILLED MEN WE SHALL IMPRISON ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE (VIA FAIR TRIAL)

OUR FIRST MANLET MEXICAN PRESIDENT WILL SWEAR IN AN EXECUTIVE ORDER CREATING BLACK PILL EDUCATION MANDATORY AS ALL AMENDMENTS AFTER THE FIFTEENTH ARE REPEALED.

ALSO I MAINTAIN INCEL IS A PRO ISRAEL PRO JEWISH HAREDI MOVEMENT WE LOVE HAREDISM AND ORTHODOX JUDAISM AND HOPE THAT ITS BASED AND REDPILLED VALUES ARE SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

Last edited:
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOT

OF COURSE YOU CAN CHANGE SOCIETY

TINDER STATISTICS ARE ALREADY BLACKPILLING MEN

GO ON ANY /POL/ DISCUSSION ABOUT WOMEN NOW

IT WENT FROM DEFENDING THEM AS SHIELDMAIDENS TO 90% OF GUYS COMPLAINING ABOUT HYPERGAMY

THE PROBLEM IS MOST GUYS ARE TOO FUCKING EGOTISTICAL AND COPE IN DIFFERENT WAYS WE NEED TO DESTROY THEIR COPE VIA STABLE PLATFORM

INSTEAD WE GET A BUNCH OF AUTISTIC LOW IQ FAGGOTS LIKE YOU SPAMMING THE SAME TEN TINDER CHAD FISH EXPERIMENTS OR POSTING OBVIOUS GLOW NIGGER BAIT WHICH WILL GET 99% OF INCELS WHO ARE NONVIOLENT GOOD GOY CIITIZENS MARKED FOR SURVEILLANCE AND HENCE HINDERED DUE TO UNCONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT POLICIES FOR WHICH THEY (THE COMMUNISTS SUBVERTING OUR SOCIETY) WILL BE SUED IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT BY OUR BASED 5'5 JEWISH LAWYERS WHOM HAVE BEEN INCEL EVER SINCE THEY LEFT YESHIVA

INDEED SON WHEN THE INCEL RIGHT WAKES UP AND WE GET POST WALL ROASTIE BOOMERS (WHO NO LONGER ENJOY ANY SEX) TO VOTE FOR US ALONGSIDE THE MAJORITY BLACK PILLED MEN WE SHALL IMPRISON ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE (VIA FAIR TRIAL)

OUR FIRST MANLET MEXICAN PRESIDENT WILL SWEAR IN AN EXECUTIVE ORDER CREATING BLACK PILL EDUCATION MANDATORY AS ALL AMENDMENTS AFTER THE FIFTEENTH ARE REPEALED.

ALSO I MAINTAIN INCEL IS A PRO ISRAEL PRO JEWISH HAREDI MOVEMENT WE LOVE HAREDISM AND ORTHODOX JUDAISM AND HOPE THAT ITS BASED AND REDPILLED VALUES ARE SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
Dude what do you want is to legalize rape and idgf about that but dude women doesn't love's you how you can live with that.
All incels wants to be loved by a woman and to be loyal to them but they can bcs UGLINESS and you come here by saying blablabla women pick up inferior genetic men(CHAD) and ugly men are "superior" are you fucking kidding me(NARCISSISM AT THE FINEST) muhhhhh high iq shit.
Women knows exactly what they want and they want Chad why? bcs Nature design them like that to procreate as much as they can but with a ugly men they don't want to procreate they literally wants you DEAD.
As a ugly man you have 3 paths ways:
1.GO ER
2.RAPIST
3.LDAR
NOW CHOOSE ONE MADAFAKAR.

Arrange marriage you say haaa
Just stfu nigga you are a Rapeist and you blablabla here to legalize rape to make incels look bad again.

Our minds are stuck before "civilization" age. It's why lookism exists. Women rightfully choose the tallest, most handsome men to copulate with. This thread is low iq, extremely so.

Our minds are stuck before "civilization" age. It's why lookism exists. Women rightfully choose the tallest, most handsome men to copulate with. This thread is low iq, extremely so.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

YOU SPENT ZERO TIME READING THE TITLE OF THIS FUCKING THREAD LET ALONE THE POSTS AFTER THAT

GO THE FUCK BACK TO INCEL TEARS YOU RAGING HOMOSEXUAL

THE ONLY REASON SHE REJECTS ARRANGED MARRIAGE IS BECAUSE ALTERNATIVE EXISTS

I BELIEVE IN THE ROMAN SYSTEM

Aaaaaa she rejected him not because he is ugly,short,and sandnigger is because she had alternatives are you fucking kidding me...this right here is the bluest of the bluest bluepill i ever heard.
She literally wants to die alone instead being with that subhuman.

Joined Dec 18, 2019
Messages 72
Also the fact that you said this:

Nice consensus cracking mate. YOU are the IT.

YOU THINK IM GONNA READ ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT DUMB FAGGOT

YOU ARE THE ONE WORSHIPPING CHADS DESPITE EVIDENCE PROVING THE BEST GENES ARE IN THE INCEL TYPES TODAY

YOU BEING A LONG STANDING MEMBER OF INCEL TEARS HAS ZERO IMPACT ON THE FACT I AM 100% CORRECT

Aaaaaa she rejected him not because he is ugly,short,and sandnigger is because she had alternatives are you fucking kidding me...this right here is the bluest of the bluest bluepill i ever heard.
She literally wants to die alone instead being with that subhuman.

SHE REJECTED HIM BECAUSE OTHER WOMEN IN HER SOCIETY HAVE FREE SEUXAL SELECTION WHICH ALLOWS THEM TO SLUT AROUND

AS A RESULT SHESEES THIS AS UNFAIR TO HER

PLEASE BECOME ACQUAINTED WITH "MIMETIC THEORY"

HUMANS REVOLVE AROUND MIMICKING OTHERS

That's true.
Women have instincts of a caveman

Subhuman africancel doesnt look that ugly to me it must be brutal where he lives

Those who justify this blunder also say ''consumers are the best deciders of a product's quality. If it sells a lot, it is the best''