Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't understand the effect it has on an incel's day just saying a friendly asexual "hello"

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
A PSL 3 (to me, she's 6.5-7 cuz she's young and has a compact midface, and my standards are 2018-adjusted) woman said hello to me today and I said hello and smiled. At work BTW. I got back to my desk and realized that I was still smiling. It legit lifted my spirits for a few minutes, before I remembered that she (an ethnic South American) has a white -- presumably chadlite -- HUSBAND at home and that she would never date me in a billion years.

But still. I've said it once, I'll say it again. ERs and AMs could be warded off by women just recognizing incels as humans. Not necessarily dating us, but just LARPing that they don't find us hideous.

Agree. Im still depressioned after this, but less and i dont feel that hatred if i see that some random fem is kind to me. Its just painful that im still incel, but good, that im at least seen as human. But it should be "from the soul", not fake. If its fake, that it would be better to say nothing - no bad, no good.

I think the last time a non-relative female said hi was high school and it was a teacher.

Only girls who ever say hi to me are being paid to do so,still jerk off to it tho.

id probably be more pissed if anything if that happened to me knowing that she wouldnt consider me in a trillion years.

AMs could be warded off

LINK: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/24/who-is-alek-minassian-the-man-accused-in-the-van-rampage.html

An excellent article re: Toronto...some takeaways...

- At the centre of that suspicion is a Facebook post first believed by many to be a hoax — only to be authenticated by Facebook itself as real. (this did not happen, they are alleging that this is what was reported...read for context)

- Researchers who specialize in such messaging warn that despite Facebook’s authentication, the post could yet prove nothing more than a hoax by 4chan, whose troll-happy members delight in duping journalists into writing their name within breaking news.

- SIX CONTRIBUTING JOURNALISTS CANNOT CONFIRM WHAT IS BEING REPORTED AS TRUE....just pause and think about that....six people whose job it is report, have access to police reports, internal memos, conduct on-site interviews for this story cannot confirm what several major news outlets, blogs, vlogs, articles, rants, discussions, arguments, etc. have written AND THAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE TRUE!!!

By VJOSA ISAI Staff Reporter
MITCH POTTER Foreign Affairs Writer
JENNIFER YANGIdentity and Inequality Reporter
NICHOLAS KEUN GImmigration Reporter
LAURIE MONSEBRAATEN Social Justice Reporter
BRUCE CAMPION-SMITH Ottawa Bureau

........But I guess we shall see because eventually this guy will go to trial and speak his mind.

I think the last time a non-relative female said hi was high school and it was a teacher.

But to be fair, the last time you left you house on a daily basis was HS too, brah!

:feelsgah:

You know it's over when little stuff like this makes your day tbh.

To a Chad getting a hello is like breathing.

But to be fair, the last time you left you house on a daily basis was HS too, brah!

:feelsgah:

High school, the nightmares I still have... I come across a hundred people a day, never get a hi. In fact, people seem to go out of their way to avoid me sometimes.

I hate when females do this tbh. I know they're just being nice.

Suck my dick or fuck off.

I feel like a cuck for saying this, but I 100% feel so warm inside when a girl smiles at me or interacts with me in a positive way.
A hello and a smile from a woman (And even sometimes from a man, no homo) can put me from a bad mood into a good one.

Granted that doesn't happen often, so maybe that's why it feels so special when it does?

wow that would be nice

Yeah. My hs oneitis said hi to me every morning and it made my first period. Females are powerful.

I know what you are saying, I was like that maybe a couple years ago. But I think I OD'd on blackpill on this point. I am just waay too bitter and jaded.

I first stopped saying hi to people if they don't greet me first. And now I dont even greet people back when they say hey.
The girl that lives next door finally took the hint and stopped saying hi to me after I stopped acknowledging her existence.

She hates me any damn ways. Smiling and saying hi to me face and then talking shit behind my back cos im arab. I assume every single white hates me cos of my face+race until proven otherwise.

I am only polite to other non white males.

High school, the nightmares I still have... I come across a hundred people a day, never get a hi. In fact, people seem to go out of their way to avoid me sometimes.

Do you say hi to random people in the street? Do you seem NT? Where do you go regularly where you would expect a Hello?

females say hi to you? fucking fakecel.

Agreed. But the reason why women wont even say hello to undesirables is because men will take ANY interaction with a women they find attractive as an ioi. Even if a woman simply looks in a mans direction some men delude themselves into thinking shes into him.

Its in a mans nature to overestimate women interest.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/12/111213132001.htm

The research involved 96 male 103 female undergraduates, who were put through a "speed-meeting" exercise -- talking for three minutes to each of five potential opposite-sex mates. Before the conversations, the participants rated themselves on their own attractiveness and were assessed for the level of their desire for a short-term sexual encounter. After each "meeting," they rated the partner on a number of measures, including physical attractiveness and sexual interest in the participant. The model had the advantage of testing the participants in multiple interactions.

The results: Men looking for a quick hookup were more likely to overestimate the women's desire for them. Men who thought they were hot also thought the women were hot for them -- but men who were actually attractive, by the women's ratings, did not make this mistake. The more attractive the woman was to the man, the more likely he was to overestimate her interest. And women tended to underestimate men's desire.

To me, having contact with at least somewhat attractive females without fucking (or at least doing something remotely sexual, like kissing) them as an incel is always bad. It doesn't matter whether they are nice or mean to you, they reject you sexually, that's all that counts really.

They wouldn't even let you touch their breasts or kiss them if your life depended on it (and remember, they are in the VAST majority promiscuous whores, not faithful wives that married virgin and would face extreme reproach for anything sexual outside of marriage) . This is ruthless and no nice "hi"s can make up for that, ever.

Last edited:
Two weeks ago I exchanged a few words with a female student and I cant stop thinking about how she wasnt repulsed by my appearance. It made me so happy (I know l sound cucked but idc). Things like this can save an incels live

some girls say hey to me to spite me because they know i dont get pussy / others treat me like shit on purpose / I would rather they tell me the truth so i can go ahead and have fuel to kill myself if i wanted to

females say hi to you? fucking fakecel.

It's rare. Like it will happen once every few weeks to every few months, baring in mind that I work in an office of 100+ people, Mon-Fri, every week.

A woman huged me today and it felt very fucking good

I'd agree but at this point I'm so blackpilled that I either
1) Discount it as her trying to make herself feel better by acknowledging that such an ugly brown manlet as myself exists
2) Same as 1, but with the addition of telling her friends later about the ugly guy she said hello to

The girl who sits behind me in one of my classes used to say hi. But i fucked everything up and now she doesnt make eye contact. Feels like shit.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. ERs and AMs could be warded off by women just recognizing incels as humans. Not necessarily dating us, but just LARPing that they don't find us hideous.
We deserve a lot more than that. The only way we can get respect is if we demand it and blackpill the bluepillers, but if we beg and cry they will only see us as pathetic because we are unattractive men.

even more legit if JB Stacy holds door open, smiles, and makes small talk. Fuckk that made my whole week, ngl

To play devil's advocate for a bit: If women suddenly started saying "Hi" or "Hello" to Incels, even in a non-sexual manner, there would be a drastic increase in stalkings and rapes due to many of us thinking the girl is initiating contact thus wants our penis in and or around her mouth.

To play devil's advocate for a bit: If women suddenly started saying "Hi" or "Hello" to Incels, even in a non-sexual manner, there would be a drastic increase in stalkings and rapes due to many of us thinking the girl is initiating contact thus wants our penis in and or around her mouth.
I don't think it will go that far. But if they led on incels that way it would make them happy for the first week, then they'd get frustrated again.

To me, having contact with at least somewhat attractive females without fucking (or at least doing something remotely sexual, like kissing) them as an incel is always bad. It doesn't matter whether they are nice or mean to you, they reject you sexually, that's all that counts really.

They wouldn't even let you touch their breasts or kiss them if your life depended on it (and remember, they are in the VAST majority promiscuous whores, not faithful wives that married virgin and would face extreme reproach for anything sexual outside of marriage) . This is ruthless and no nice "hi"s can make up for that, ever.