Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't want wit charm charisma. They want masculinity, darwinian success past life, alpha resonation.

How fucked are you if you live in a family who care about manliness but have no genetic value?

• Extremely

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • If you're in america you can find a way even in a bluepilled bubba family

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • They should just be intelligent enough to be blackpilled to find a solution

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Statin the obvious but this needs to be stated.
Yeah there are women who get with wit charm charisma but they're usually dolts, or settling. For the most part though what I said is what they want.

masculinity, darwinian success past life, alpha resonation.

are these fancy words for good looks?

masculinity, darwinian success past life, alpha resonation.

are these fancy words for good looks?
You also can't be autistic and need to be cool and have imperssive things to get women to your looks dude. There needs to be passive value. Remember, tick every box. But hte boxes they want are not things based on social niceness/ laidbackness, but darwinial success.

You also can't be autistic and need to be cool and have imperssive things to get women to your looks dude. There needs to be passive value. Remember, tick every box. But hte boxes they want are not things based on social niceness/ laidbackness, but darwinial success.

I'm gonna have to disagree here. If you're a 9/10 in looks, you can just get a girl on Tinder to drive over to your house and fuck you.

Foids see male models on magazines, TV/online adverts and think these men are the be all and end all. They also believe no matter how fat they are, they deserve these types of men. The hypocrisy angers me.

I'm gonna have to disagree here. If you're a 9/10 in looks, you can just get a girl on Tinder to drive over to your house and fuck you.
Maybe but BUT you still need to have some value, I am saying looks are essential but we're talking about the inessentials here.
Do you have evidence? I'd love to see it.

Autistic is actually a cope or people really dont get this?

"In ancient Greek society, beauty was seen as a divine gift. A sign that the Gods favored this individual, thus what was beautiful was also considered to be good. In current society, a good person is not necessarily a beautiful person and vice versa. Or not?

Here comes the Halo effect (The halo effect is a type of cognitive bias in which our overall impression of a person influences how we feel and think about his or her character. Essentially, your overall impression of a person ("He is Beautiful!") impacts your evaluations of that person's specific traits ("He is also smart!"). Perceptions of a single trait can carry over to how people perceive other aspects of that person.).

This creates a gray area in the distinction that currently is proposed, because our own bias assumes that someone that is beautiful is also more likely to be good, smart, funny, helpful, social etc. Still, this does not truly reflect why personality and looks are intertwined, but it can aid us in understanding this interrelation better.

Let's think about 2 opposite feedback loops in practical terms:

Positive (Halo effect)
A beautiful child on his first day of school -> The teacher all love him and the students want to become his friends -> The child becomes more positive and confident -> The teacher all love him even more and his social position at school rises -> The child becomes much more positive and gains much more confidence -> x -> y -> x -> y

Negative (Failo effect)
An ugly child on his first day of school -> The teacher all dislike him and the students all ignore or bully him-> The child becomes more depressed and timid -> The teacher dislike him even more, the ignoring and bullying increase -> The child becomes much more depressed, timid and anxious -> x -> y -> x -> y

Skip a few years later.

The beautiful child and the ugly child had lived in the same reality but have had polarizing experiences, the first one thinks the world is a beautiful place and has a positive outlook on life, his personality reflects this, he is confident, outgoing, social and likable. As with the ancient Greeks, that was is beautiful is to be considered good aka Chad.

For the ugly child, the world is a cruel, harsh and unforgiving place and his personality will reflect this. He will be bitter, reclused, distrustful and hateful towards the world.

Your personality gets shaped by your interactions with the world, these interactions are shaped by appearance and thus your personality is indirectly derived from your appearance. Improving your appearance will have an indirect effect on your personality and general view on life, they are two sides of the same coin that shape you as a person."

Maybe but BUT you still need to have some value, I am saying looks are essential but we're talking about the inessentials here.
Do you have evidence? I'd love to see it.

I did however talk to a girl today saying that she's indifferent to jokes, charm, charisma and is only into forgiving me from being kind of an orbiter (by wanting to have good conversation) if I look like sasuke. Which I kind of can pull off irl. So, I'm not an incel but I do realize the reality around all this shit indeed.

that's kind of a cherrypick. I want something well documented.

"Kind of a cherrypick"

You think that's the only slut who will fuck a Chad that easily? There's tons of them out there.

What, you want some "scientific study" on how effective "dtf" is? pshhh

exactly

She said she would pardon me of faux pas if I showed her a hot selfie. That's what we're living in, she just thought I'd be worth investing in because I am voicefishing her (I have a good voice) maybe because of sasuke potential lmao.
"Kind of a cherrypick"

You think that's the only slut who will fuck a Chad that easily. There's tons of them out there.

What, you want some "scientific study" on how effective "dtf" is? pshhh

exactly
K, no need to get butthurty I am just saying I want to see the chad, or prior history to the convo, or seeing her profile. I factor this stuff in all the time.
I want to see something that's inclusive of everything, and 1,2,3, even if it's a chadfish.
I'm inclined to believe this is all true, which is not good for the femosphere for me to know lol.

K, no need to get butthurty I am just saying I want to see the chad, or prior history to the convo, or seeing her profile. I factor this stuff in all the time.
I want to see something that's inclusive of everything, and 1,2,3, even if it's a chadfish.
I'm inclined to believe this is all true, which is not good for the femosphere for me to know lol.

I don't have all that shit bro. The fact is if you think that Chad needs "game" you're not blackpilled, that's really all I have to say.

I don't have all that shit bro. The fact is if you think that Chad needs "game" you're not blackpilled, that's really all I have to say.
Are you chat? Are you darts, have you been stealing The Souls of Chad's and putting your spirit into a Chad's body? I need a copy of the orichalcos if you have that thank you

Are you chat? Are you darts, have you been stealing The Souls of Chad's and putting your spirit into a Chad's body? I need a copy of the orichalcos if you have that thank you

lmao I wish

Also, missing Chad's don't have that, I would agree that those elements that acting manly are type 2 are actually a part of looks, but I guess you can somewhat represent a facsimile of it if you have the ability to make your mannerisms reflect your appearance in some way

I've seen nice pushover Chads in my life who had no problem with women.

The only thing that matters in life is your genetics