Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women enjoy sex as much as men, so why is so hard for men to get and so easy for women?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
How come, despite being lower IQ than men women are so much smarter when it comes to sex etc?

Elon Musk is one of the smartest men on earth and he was cucked and divorce raped multiple times.

foids are the ones who "give" sex & men are desperate, so foids take advantage of the desperation/.

They only enjoy sex with Chad, that is why

ilieknothing

Women enjoy sex more than men.

They are not smarter, soyciety is just rigged.

Elon guy is not that smart just sort of autistic.

Women enjoy sex more than men.

They are not smarter, soyciety is just rigged.

Elon guy is not that smart just sort of autistic.
so much coping in this thread that the cope meter is off the charts.

Although they enjoy sex and it's about as pleasurable for them as it is for men, they don't "crave" it to the same extent men do.

I know that for me if I go more than a day without nutting it becomes literally all I can think about, whereas for women it isn't like that.

they don't "crave" it to the same extent men do.
Lol good joke. I don't know about you but in my school girls started way earlier to be interested in adult crap and already started dressing like sluts when the boys still played with pokemon cards. Also millions of tiktop sluts prove you wrong.

How come, despite being lower IQ than men women are so much smarter when it comes to sex etc?

Elon Musk is one of the smartest men on earth and he was cucked and divorce raped multiple times.
It doesn't take much effort for virtually any potentially sexually active foid to make herself appealing to most men. A foid can literally be a morbidly obese loser with no self-esteem, and still get a constant line of men wanting to dick her for free.

Lol good joke. I don't know about you but in my school girls started way earlier to be interested in adult crap and already started dressing like sluts when the boys still played with pokemon cards. Also millions of tiktop sluts prove you wrong.
Women start puberty earlier, but that is besides the point.

For men you get super horny but the moment you cum it's completely gone, for women they get a milder horniness that lasts much longer.

but the moment you cum it's completely gone
I fucking love that about fapping. Keeps your head cool and clear.

If more men fapped women would have much less power over us and fat and ugly women would get less validation but the Jews succeeded in convincing us that it's pathetic.

Put simply, too many thirsty simps as a result of the sexual revolution, womens rights, womens empowerment, etc.

Because a small proportion of men is fucking the majority of women.

Bateman's principle. Basic economics.

Because a small proportion of men is fucking the majority of women.
Yep. OP you have no idea how easy it is for Chad to get laid, women throw themselves at him.

full
Because women are privileged. Matriarchy must come to an end

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back