Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women feel entitled to you being ignorant of their nature.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Its fucking annoying how incels are called "entitled" because they are sad that they are getting base needs not met in life. and i know people might say "sex is not a need", which is kinda bullshit. obviously you wont die quickly like when you die of thirst but sex is needed for a healthy mind and body. its similar to socializing in that if you dont get it you wont die instantly but your mental health will go to shit.

anyways, with women, they get angry at redpill/blackpill forums and would want them shut down. the only reason they want them shut down is because it exposes them all are trashy whores who are actually horrible people. they unironically feel entitled to being horrible people and men being ignorant of their ways.

They really do hate it

I want the blackpill/redpill to be actual academic subjects in our education systems.

I'm starting to hate foids even more.

Oh you're back

Fucking holes need to lose rights, PERIOD.

why were you banned??

why were you banned??
warnings added up. when i posted pics of jbs it was 'worship' so i will have to make sure to avoid that in the future

warnings added up. when i posted pics of jbs it was 'worship' so i will have to make sure to avoid that in the future
those damn warnings are like unpaid tickets that add up and oppress broke people

Well yeah, they hate us because we expose their true nature.

Incel saints will make thing bettER

Its fucking annoying how incels are called "entitled" because they are sad that they are getting base needs not met in life. and i know people might say "sex is not a need", which is kinda bullshit. obviously you wont die quickly like when you die of thirst but sex is needed for a healthy mind and body. its similar to socializing in that if you dont get it you wont die instantly but your mental health will go to shit.

anyways, with women, they get angry at redpill/blackpill forums and would want them shut down. the only reason they want them shut down is because it exposes them all are trashy whores who are actually horrible people. they unironically feel entitled to being horrible people and men being ignorant of their ways.
They do. Ugly men are bluepilled foids don’t care if chad is blackpilled but they want ugly men bluepilled
I want the blackpill/redpill to be actual academic subjects in our education systems.

We need rEpaRations for all the shit Foids have caused
Png transparent pepe the frog pol know your meme internet meme frog miscellaneous animals vide

My nigga.

Glad you're back.

High IQ comeback.

They shutdown every scrap of exposing their nature as misogynistic. When it can't be shut down then the strategy is: "Not all women are like that." and when even that is not deniable they say: "It is biology. It is completely normal." Cucked redpill guys even agree: Yes, m'lady has to be this way, it's eVoluTioN, silly inkwell, you know.

High IQ comeback.

They shutdown every scrap of exposing their nature as misogynistic. When it can't be shut down then the strategy is: "Not all women are like that." and when even that is not deniable they say: "It is biology. It is completely normal." Cucked redpill guys even agree: Yes, m'lady has to be this way, it's eVoluTioN, silly inkwell, you know.
Damn, this is ragefuel but normies don't believe us

they unironically feel entitled to being horrible people and men being ignorant of their ways.
I think it's more a matter of, in jungian terms, not wanting to assimilate their shadow into their persona: most of them value an egalitarian cosmovision about everything in life but we are showing them that the dating market is shallow, cruel, hierarchical, etc. (i.e. not egalitarian) and they are responsible of it, so they kind of short circuit. I think it's them the ones who don't want to be aware of themselves (again, not wanting to integrate their shadow into their persona and achieve individuation).

I think it's more a matter of, in jungian terms, not wanting to assimilate their shadow into their persona: most of them value an egalitarian cosmovision about everything in life but we are showing them that the dating market is shallow, cruel, hierarchical, etc. (i.e. not egalitarian) and they are responsible of it, so they kind of short circuit. I think it's them the ones who don't want to be aware of themselves (again, not wanting to integrate their shadow into their persona and achieve individuation).
Didn't understand shit but sounds high IQ.

High IQ. Individuation is a long process by which oneself fuses with his shadow-side, if I'm not mistaken. They want to be seem as virtuous and infallible beings, by neglecting nature and mostly evolutionary psychology. I think if they accepted their nature, I do think things would get better, and we could advance towards a less cucked society. Woman are not meant to fuck around, they are not meant to cuck their husbands. They are meant to stay with a single man for her entire life, raising children with him and making sure, if she has a daughter, that the daughter follows the same path. Sexual liberation is cucked, and the only ones who benefit from it are Chad (Whores can get sex by it, she can get the top-male by it, but the chance of her settling down with that man is low, which means that, in practical terms, Chad wins if sexual liberation is a thing). By her 30s she starts to feel the need to settle down most of the times, and most of the times the man which she settle down with is a cuck, because she experienced the cock carousel and even though she's married, she want Chad's juice. She experimented it in her teenage years, and now she can't forget it. That's one factor. They get locked on Chad only mode and they can't get pleasure from anything else. That's why enforced monogamy by a 18yo foid and a 18yo male should be a thing, but rather the 18yo foid just fucks around like a shameless slut.

They get locked on Chad only mode and they can't get pleasure from anything else.
This is the main problem.

Look, playing devil's advocate, I can say everything has it's pros and cons, and the pros of hypergamy is better sexual selection. That's undeniably good... for the gene pool only. But it's bad for civilization, sub 8 guys and old women (they still SMVmog us tho, they're just emcels), it prevents us from living fundamental experiences of what means to be human, or, as Freud would say, "repression is real bad m8".
Didn't understand shit but sounds high IQ.
:feelskek:

Last edited: