Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Women get furious when they lose leverage of carrot chasing over men.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So while this is MSTOW tier coping, it's still partially true. More blackpill confirmations through my sibling. When they lose leverage of dangling a carrot in front of a simps face, they get really mad if that means they lost out on something they wanted, even if it's minor in this case.

Basically her roastie friend was bringing something from our parents house to her roastie friends dorm. Some box or something. The roastie was carrying it, and sees me nearby and says how heavy it is (obviously wants me to drop everything and help mlady). I just said , "damn that sucks", and walked off. My sister saw this and screeched about how disgusting that was, and how I'll never get married with that attitide. I said I never planned on getting married anyway, to which she threw up a shit storm being condescending, calling me a loser and all that. Felt good, ngl

Remember, no matter how minor, never help holes in ANY way. They are not entitled to your help when they've only treated you like trash your whole life (like all people), and would never return any favor back.

Its a shit test, however she doesnt conciously think about doing it. She never thought to herself 'im going to ask billy beta to carry this box just to see if hes a pushover'.

Ive seen similar things happen and i just cringe. You helped the girl do something you could have easily done herself and now she sub conciously lost all respect for you. Also guess who she will be asking first to help her next time... billy beta who helped her the first time.

I just said , "damn that sucks", and walked off. My sister saw this and screeched about how disgusting that was, and how I'll never get married with that attitide. I said I never planned on getting married anyway, to which she threw up a shit storm being condescending, calling me a loser and all that. Felt good, ngl

Remember, no matter how minor, never help holes in ANY way. They are not entitled to your help when they've only treated you like trash your whole life (like all people), and would never return any favor back.

Fully concur with you on what you said in the end of the thread.

I read this with a smile on my face. Good job putting that roast beef in her place.

Low IQ sister. Even without that attitude you can't still get women wet anyway. You have nothing to lose, which is what women and perhaps simps are scared of. Cause you can do anything you want

Cumdumpsters resort to virgin shaming when they can't get what they want. Joke's on them, we can't win to begin with :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Unequivocally based

So while this is MSTOW tier coping, it's still partially true. More blackpill confirmations through my sibling. When they lose leverage of dangling a carrot in front of a simps face, they get really mad if that means they lost out on something they wanted, even if it's minor in this case.

Basically her roastie friend was bringing something from our parents house to her roastie friends dorm. Some box or something. The roastie was carrying it, and sees me nearby and says how heavy it is (obviously wants me to drop everything and help mlady). I just said , "damn that sucks", and walked off. My sister saw this and screeched about how disgusting that was, and how I'll never get married with that attitide. I said I never planned on getting married anyway, to which she threw up a shit storm being condescending, calling me a loser and all that. Felt good, ngl

Lol im betting everything i got this is larp...

Lol im betting everything i got this is larp...
It's not exactly an uncommon or inplausible scenario.
Low IQ sister. Even without that attitude you can't still get women wet anyway. You have nothing to lose, which is what women and perhaps simps are scared of. Cause you can do anything you want
Yes, nothing to lose is what makes normshit seethe because they lose leverage over you entirely.

Would have been funny if it went like this:
Hole: "ionlycopenow this box is so heavy"
You: "yeah and my dick is so hard"

Would have been funny if it went like this:
Hole: "ionlycopenow this box is so heavy"
You: "yeah and my dick is so hard"
I am too high inhib for ever saying something like that.

As if getting married is a reward for you.

But next time have the friend give you a blowie in exchange for assistance.

Also I hate how foids can never be direct. I'd have way more (1% instead of 0) respect had she just asked instead of putting it on you to offer.

I am too high inhib for ever saying something like that.

I used to be high inhib too, it goes away with time the more tired you become of life, it really started to fade during my stint at university, I went on an approaching spree, tried to make friends, went out of my way to be "outgoing" when I was always shy and timid, still never got laid, but I got one thing out of it, I stopped giving a fuck about people

High inhib thinking revolves around you fearing what others think of you, but that's nothing but a cope when you think about it, because as an incel people already think the worst, they are disgusted by you, I've legit walked past women in the streets or even at work and see their faces turn to one of disgust and revulsion and they quickly just try to erase it from their faces and give an awkward smile with a "hey" or "hi", some don't even bother hiding it JFL

That's the one thing you need to admit to yourself so you can stop caring, you are already trash to most people, trying not to "look worse" is nothing but a cope, they don't like you anyways

I used to be high inhib too, it goes away with time the more tired you become of life, it really started to fade during my stint at university, I went on an approaching spree, tried to make friends, went out of my way to be "outgoing" when I was always shy and timid, still never got laid, but I got one thing out of it, I stopped giving a fuck about people

High inhib thinking revolves around you fearing what others think of you, but that's nothing but a cope when you think about it, because as an incel people already think the worst, they are disgusted by you, I've legit walked past women in the streets or even at work and see their faces turn to one of disgust and revulsion and they quickly just try to erase it from their faces and give an awkward smile with a "hey" or "hi", some don't even bother hiding it JFL

That's the one thing you need to admit to yourself so you can stop caring, you are already trash to most people, trying not to "look worse" is nothing but a cope, they don't like you anyways
Good insight into it.

I am aware I'm desperately trying to change my perception to other people, but they hate me anyways - trying to be nice or respectful is only simping. I hope I can embrace treating them like trash soon, because it's the only non cucked option.

Based

trying to be nice or respectful is only simping. I hope I can embrace treating them like trash soon, because it's the only non cucked option.

Hold on now, JFL you still have to keep up appearances, don't want you to go around cussing people out and then create a thread saying that you lost your job following my advice :lul:

Don't disrespect, ignore, only communicate as much as necessary, everyone at work knows I'm just their acquaintance, I don't go out with them, I don't talk much about things other than the few that interest me, I still make jokes and act like my regular self, but they know there's a line, my interaction with them is minimal and ends at work

Now the guys who have interesting knowledge like stuff related to online business, stock trading, etc, I'll talk more with those guys, but I'm not jumping in on a conversation about the "fire album" <insert rapper> just dropped

Hold on now, JFL you still have to keep up appearances, don't want you to go around cussing people out and then create a thread saying that you lost your job following my advice :lul:

Don't disrespect, ignore, only communicate as much as necessary, everyone at work knows I'm just their acquaintance, I don't go out with them, I don't talk much about things other than the few that interest me, I still make jokes and act like my regular self, but they know there's a line, my interaction with them is minimal and ends at work

Now the guys who have interesting knowledge like stuff related to online business, stock trading, etc, I'll talk more with those guys, but I'm not jumping in on a conversation about the "fire album" <insert rapper> just dropped
I mean outside of work. I am well aware at work I have to LARP.

I've lost a job due to not orbitting the females who worked there, who then complained about me being a bad worker. I now know I have to pretend to care about anyone who works at these jobs, though it's really absurd how they treat their work like their sole social life and pretend their employees are their friends.

I'm glad someone else here is using the carrot dangling analogy. I think it's a good one.

Despite being the most intelligent organisms in the Universe, we are still working on two very simple principles : seeking pleasure and avoiding pain.

Women know very well the power their body has on us, and they use it unscrupulously.

Last edited:
I mean outside of work. I am well aware at work I have to LARP.

I've lost a job due to not orbitting the females who worked there, who then complained about me being a bad worker. I now know I have to pretend to care about anyone who works at these jobs, though it's really absurd how they treat their work like their sole social life and pretend their employees are their friends.

It never stops feeling weird, when a co-worker dies you are expected to make "that face" and somehow feel sad that someone you didn't know that doesn't affect your life died

The same did thousands of other people died all over the planet, it makes just as much sense to mourn them too, really hate humans and all the fake fucking rules we have to play by

Classic females. They cant even say “could you help me carry this”, they always have to say something indirectly to get you to help them or do something for them. Sometimes they don't even use words, just grunts and body language. These foids cant even use english and im supposed to believe theyre as smart and capable as men:feelsclown:
Cumdumpsters resort to virgin shaming when they can't get what they want. Joke's on them, we can't win to begin with :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's not exactly an uncommon or inplausible scenario.

My sister saw this and screeched about how disgusting that was, and how I'll never get married with that attitide.
doubt this, if true your sis is a massive cunt..lol
most foid dont react that way, at most theyll just give you a dirty look and move on...well in my experience anyway

Women aren't entitled to my help/efforts.

A small victory for you. Kudos!

ABSOLUTELY BASED , THATS HOW ITS DONE

doubt this, if true your sis is a massive cunt..lol
most foid dont react that way, at most theyll just give you a dirty look and move on...well in my experience anyway
My sister is a cunt for sure. She has outright called me an incel before for saying things like I won't go out of my way to help a woman unless we are dating

Being orbitted 24/7 will do that. She has tons of orbitters but goes on about how much she hates men. She's also ugly, even uglier than me despite this.

This is pretty much my mentality

She's also ugly, even uglier than me despite this.
kek, ugly foids are the cuntiest tbh... :feelshaha: hang on there man..

the uggos, landwhales, fatties... are the worst

kek our looksmatch are the most ill behaved of foids :feelshaha: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
kek, ugly foids are the cuntiest tbh... :feelshaha: hang on there man..
theyre even worse than the avg becky a lot of times...
kek :feelsrope: our looksmatch :feelshaha::feelsmusic:
My grandmother has outright told me she is the ugliest out of the siblings, yet also the only hole so still gets endless love attention while males get zero despite mogging her hard.

My grandmother has outright told me she is the ugliest out of the siblings, yet also the only hole so still gets endless love attention while males get zero despite mogging her hard.
the west tbh..
men only wk ugly foid in sexually liberal countries,
here, where premarital sex are rare
ugly foid gets nothing, for real..
theyre typically the butt of jokes too.. :feelshaha: lifefuel for seacels like me

wont be long til this place gets westernized though.. :feelsrope:

the west tbh..
men only wk ugly foid in sexually liberal countries,
here, where premarital sex are rare
ugly foid gets nothing, for real..
theyre typically the butt of jokes too.. :feelshaha: lifefuel for seacels like me

wont be long til this place gets westernized though.. :feelsrope:

lol over

I would only help a foid if she were sucking my dick and sexually pleasing me, if not then they aren't entitled to my help.

This old woman tried to coax me into lifting a pack of water bottles into her car. I asked her how she got them out of the store in the first place, and she was at a loss for words.

Based. This made me feel good, upset holes are fun to watch.

I was waiting at the bottle depot to take in my recycling and a ~60 year old roastie tried to casually just cut in line in front of me, presumably because she didn't have very many recyclables but I called her out in front of everyone and told her the line starts back there and pointed it out. She acted super indignant and said she didn't know, like yeah right sure you didn't bitch. There was another incel in line I saw laughing about it after.

This old woman tried to coax me into lifting a pack of water bottles into her car. I asked her how she got them out of the store in the first place, and she was at a loss for words.
Probably called for a carryout. Poor wage slaves had no choice but to do it for her. I've been there countless times, jfl

What can I say except BASED.

Probably called for a carryout. Poor wage slaves had no choice but to do it for her. I've been there countless times, jfl
I don't remember if there was a cart or not, maybe they put them in for her.