Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women get jobs and good hours just for existing

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You can't even wage slave without putting in five times the effort for a dozen times less results. Can't get hired anywhere because they're too busy hiring holes for having holes. If you do get a job they'll give you shit hours no matter how well you do and how much you try to bring up the bad hours. Meanwhile foids get the first job they applied to at Nike or Footlocker and get best hours starting from day one.

Women's liberation was the greatest mistake of this millennium.

praying for foids to get fucked out of their useless retard foid jobs

Women win because cucks

I am obviously against anti-merit schemes. However, I am against having separate socially normal marriage ages for men and women, since women should also have to exercise celibacy during schooling in order to teach them maturity and responsibility. Otherwise, they would be getting off easy. Both sexes should have to complete the same time of celibacy in order to earn the right to a virgin spouse.