Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Women go more for personality and confidence than looks!"

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Let's temporarily entertain the notion that this is true. After all, we've all seen ugly/fat/bald dudes with cute girls. We'll ignore that betabuxing and/or eventually being cucked by a genetically superior male is simply the inevitable for 99% of those relationships statistically speaking, but again we'll ignore that. Okay, so then even if this were true (that it were more about personality/confidence/charm/etc) how the fuck does that help us autists who literally CAN'T be any of these things even if we wanted? There are some average looking to even Chad-lite aspergercels out there who do poorly with women or are incel

"Work on your personality." Let's see, I was in the retard classes. I've been in counseling (before my parents insurance cut me off) with other autists to learn normie bluepilled "people skills" from 'foid therapists who likely all knew deep down themselves it was bullshit. I tried "not being hateful" and all that soy shit when I was younger. I still am pretty much unable to relate to or connect with people much less 'foids and am inevitably the outcast in any social setting that I've ever been in. So what do all you NT normshits have to say about that? And A LOT of us are autistic FYI. "Work on your personality" I've tried motherfucker. A lot of us have.

AWALT bro each every time.

Never forget that looks are above everything else.

Personality matters, but in reverse. If you're a drug dealer good-for-nothing type or even better, a murderous psychopath, you get extra points with foids.

Let's temporarily entertain the notion that this is true. After all, we've all seen ugly/fat/bald dudes with cute girls. We'll ignore that betabuxing and/or eventually being cucked by a genetically superior male is simply the inevitable for 99% of those relationships statistically speaking, but again we'll ignore that. Okay, so then even if this were true (that it were more about personality/confidence/charm/etc) how the fuck does that help us autists who literally CAN'T be any of these things even if we wanted? There are some average looking to even Chad-lite aspergercels out there who do poorly with women or are incel

"Work on your personality." Let's see, I was in the retard classes. I've been in counseling (before my parents insurance cut me off) with other autists to learn normie bluepilled "people skills" from 'foid therapists who likely all knew deep down themselves it was bullshit. I tried "not being hateful" and all that soy shit when I was younger. I still am pretty much unable to relate to or connect with people much less 'foids and am inevitably the outcast in any social setting that I've ever been in. So what do all you NT normshits have to say about that? And A LOT of us are autistic FYI. "Work on your personality" I've tried motherfucker. A lot of us have.
100% true, normies act like personality is some easily changeable thing

Personality matters, but in reverse. If you're a drug dealer good-for-nothing type or even better, a murderous psychopath, you get extra points with foids.

Haha true. That's why even incels, once they go ER even they start to get female attention

AWALT bro each every time.

Never forget that looks are above everything else.
The Unabomber and the Norwegian mass murderer - BBC News

If you're willing to say "Personality matters, but I have no personality," people are willing to help you develop one. Help you develop confidence, etc.

This autistic bloke could get pussy easier than any of us
View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A

Must be that personality of his.

This autistic bloke could get pussy easier than any of us
View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A

Must be that personality of his.

Just look at the comments. Now not only a murderous psychopath but also a guy who's severely autistic to the point of retardation have foids fawning over him. Wow, personality must really matter a lot. I guess my personality wasn't good enough through these 32 years of inceldom and getting fucked over by foids.

Just look at the comments. Now not only a murderous psychopath but also a guy who's severely autistic to the point of retardation have foids fawning over him. Wow, personality must really matter a lot. I guess my personality wasn't good enough through these 32 years of inceldom and getting fucked over by foids.

If a bunch of men were talking about a low functioning autistic 'foid being hot... well, we can imagine the reactions

However, most women have faulty personality detectors

The empathetic gender chooses well.

This is why the redpill is full of shit