Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women HATE "older" men

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I remember testing this a few times on my old Chadfish account. The idea that young foids like old men is an absolutely hilariously stupid concept. Even with the EXACT SAME PHOTOS, I remember the difference between telling the girls (college aged) that the Chad was 20 vs 25 was insane. At 25, the amount of "ew" or "creeper" messages he'd get would be unbelievable, often shit like "lol why are you even on here tho". And this is a good looking MALE MODEL, and who is only fucking 25 lmao. Not 30, 35 or even fucking 40+ like those idiots at /r/TheRedPill would try to have you believe.

It's the biggest fucking cope out there. Women are attracted to YOUNG men, the same way men are attracted to YOUNG women. Youth is beauty, and beauty is attractiveness. Frankly women find guys who are single past college-aged and creepy and disgusting, not fucking attractive or "free" lmao.

I guess that rules me out.
When one get older they get more desperate. They may want a younger man, but will have to settle for an old one, if they settle at all. I see women fighting over old men all the time. Even the ugly ones.

Damn, I turned 25 a few months ago.

I remember testing this a few times on my old Chadfish account. The idea that young foids like old men is an absolutely hilariously stupid concept. Even with the EXACT SAME PHOTOS, I remember the difference between telling the girls (college aged) that the Chad was 20 vs 25 was insane. At 25, the amount of "ew" or "creeper" messages he'd get would be unbelievable, often shit like "lol why are you even on here tho". And this is a good looking MALE MODEL, and who is only fucking 25 lmao. Not 30, 35 or even fucking 40+ like those idiots at /r/TheRedPill would try to have you believe.

It's the biggest fucking cope out there. Women are attracted to YOUNG men, the same way men are attracted to YOUNG women. Youth is beauty, and beauty is attractiveness. Frankly women find guys who are single past college-aged and creepy and disgusting, not fucking attractive or "free" lmao.
It's not like they could tell anyway. You could change your age and they will fall for it anyway

It's not like they could tell anyway. You could change your age and they will fall for it anyway
I know, but it's more just yet ANOTHER way of how high women's standards are getting in 2020. Being a 6'3" male model for doesn't cut it for even ugly, fat girls. You need to be below a certain age too. JFL. So fucking over.

Attachments

• m63oyncn1cf21.jpg
    m63oyncn1cf21.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 108
What the fuck? How old were the girls you sent this message to?

When it comes to who they'd rather bang for a 1 night stand a young chad > old chad. That said, if the old guy has money and status he's a better suitor for women who are tired of 'fuckbois' and want the easy life.

First time in my life I was called "old" I was 22 and trying to speak with a woman at a small bar in Manhattan that drew a large undergrad crowd. I was stunned. 22 = "old"? But there you have it.

Florida college sugar babies seek sugar daddies.

Check! When you get older, you'll get the whores that want the easy life.
That's exactly the reason why you have to deny them any monetary gain. Don't buy them nothing, not even a meal. Do not buy them clothes and don't pay for the movies or a date, if you ever get that far.

Same goes for whores, don't pay them a dime and tell them to get a full time job in the factory.
Always remember that they would gladly pay chad for his time. Fuck the bitches.

First time in my life I was called "old" I was 22 and trying to speak with a woman at a small bar in Manhattan that drew a large undergrad crowd. I was stunned. 22 = "old"? But there you have it.
All downhill after 20.

fuck, brutal blackpill for me :blackpill: :feelsrope:

Women hate any non-chad men tbh

When it comes to who they'd rather bang for a 1 night stand a young chad > old chad. That said, if the old guy has money and status he's a better suitor for women who are tired of 'fuckbois' and want the easy life.
yeah, real important what roasties prefer :feelskek:

so a 20 years old Chad will cuck a 25 year old Chad, a 25 years old Chad will cuck a 30 years old Chad,
and so on , and so on, and so on , blah blah blah

Women would rather settle down with the old men.

water wet

women never liked older guys

older is always bad without exception

Brutal agepill

When one get older they get more desperate. They may want a younger man, but will have to settle for an old one, if they settle at all. I see women fighting over old men all the time. Even the ugly ones.
you are a legend man

even if you become chad, if you're over 25, it's still over

I know a guy who is 35 who has a GF in her late 20s (with kids). I also know a guy in his late 20s who has a GF in her early 20s (no kids). Being able to provide :soy: with money, a home and a car will get any semi-good looking (6/10) old guys a young GF. If they didn't have a job, home and a car i highly doubt they would have those younger GFs though.

25pill is brutal

this smells like cope to me

It’s a massive serving of cope!

Leonardo DiCaprio is in his mid 40’s and only dates foids under 23. Women will go for Chad of any age

It’s a massive serving of cope!

Leonardo DiCaprio is in his mid 40’s and only dates foids under 23. Women will go for Chad of any age
LMFAO. Is this a joke?

You even see women bitching about DiCaprio not being as GL now as he was in Titanic...not to mention he aged better than 99.9% of the population + was insanely good looking to begin with. Also he's fucking Leonardo DiCaprio...

LMFAO. Is this a joke?

You even see women bitching about DiCaprio not being as GL now as he was in Titanic...not to mention he aged better than 99.9% of the population + was insanely good looking to begin with. Also he's fucking Leonardo DiCaprio...

You never see foids bitching about him :feelsseriously:

It doesn't matter how old you are, what matters is how old you look

At 25, the amount of "ew" or "creeper" messages he'd get would be unbelievable, often shit like "lol why are you even on here tho". And this is a good looking MALE MODEL, and who is only fucking 25 lmao.
You are not receiving these from actual women browsing alone. They have no problem at all with this.

You are receiving messages from:
1) men, trying to interfere with Chad's success on apps
2) a group of women who are RPing and virtue-signalling to each other, behaving differently than they would alone

You are not receiving these from actual women browsing alone. They have no problem at all with this.

2) a group of women who are RPing and virtue-signalling to each other, behaving differently than they would alone
Ehh I don't really see it. An actual 25+ y/o on a uni campus would be seen either as a professor or an oldcel creep.

Ehh I don't really see it. An actual 25+ y/o on a uni campus would be seen either as a professor or an oldcel creep.
Only if he isn't Chad. If he's a model a foid won't care.

If they pretend to care it's only because:
1) they are virtue-signalling to other foids in the room
2) they don't think they have a chance with a gigachad and are just LARPing to cope

If they didn't have a job, home and a car i highly doubt they would have those younger GFs though.

JFL that would be 99% of males. Without monetary value, they would be incel if they didnt have those things.

Lmao this

Massive Fucking Cope thread.

Absolutely goddamned fucking brutal. I wanted to rope after reading the original post. I need to find a real good hobby to cope now..maybe I could take up pottery or something. That might be rewarding.

Ridiculous cope. Please stop...

Last edited:
Women are more attracted to 45 year old chads than they are to 15/25 year old non-Chads.

You have to keep in mind this is instinct for getting good genes. While it's true that younger men have more intact genes and can be around longer to battle on behalf of the foid and her offspring, no amount of youth is going to trump the chad genes, which is why they can slay into middle age.

Plus there is also female hypergamy where they want men proven to succeed like owning a car, owning a home, etc. Obviously still Chad though. They are merely comparing "Chad who can collect resources" to "Chad who will become a drug addict".

This is especially why they will go for 25 year old chad over 15 year old chad: proven stability and resource collection, even if 15yo Chad has higher libido and slightly better germ cell viability.

Another is: 25 year old chad has more stable manifestation of his genes. Appearance can change from 15 to 25 for the worst. If Chad is still hot at 25, foid knows he has stable looks. That is why they want his babies and will not shame him.

They will still fuck 15 year old chad, but realie he isn't husband material, so they will still prioritize snagging 25/35 year old chad as a primary relationship and just fuck 15 year old chads on the side if they think they won't get caught.

They're only "attracted" to old men if they have a lot of money, that's it.

Women like men who are a few years older than them. From a certain age on, that doesn't work anymore, of course. But usually, it's just a few years older: high-school girl wants college Chad, college girl wants someone from a higher semester, woman just starting her career wants someone a bit older, etc.

The idea that women like old men is just more red pill cope. Sometimes women used older men to achieve higher socio-economical status, but even that was more a thing of the past.

Women like men who are a few years older than them. From a certain age on, that doesn't work anymore, of course. But usually, it's just a few years older: high-school girl wants college Chad, college girl wants someone from a higher semester, woman just starting her career wants someone a bit older, etc.

The idea that women like old men is just more red pill cope. Sometimes women used older men to achieve higher socio-economical status, but even that was more a thing of the past.
We're not talking about super-old here, but the idea that OP posits that foids creep-shame 25 year old models.
It's bullshit.

High-school girls don't just want college chad, they'll fuck grad-chad too. They'll fuck post-doctorate chad.

redpillers are pathetic copers

No one stays young forever

You cant lose if you are chad

My nigga it's over for you just copemaxx or prostitutemaxx its legit over for you don't even bother.

Brutal. I'm still fatcel at 24. If OP is right its truly over. Going to take years for me to build muscle...

Women hate anyone who isn’t Chad.