Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Hate Shit Like This Because Its A Reminder That Their Primary Worth Will Always Be Their Holes (Greta Thunberg Sticker Scandal)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

greta-x-site.jpg

She can go wherever and try to "save the world" all she wants, at the end of the day, all she'll ever be is a collection of holes to be used by men

The first thing that pops into man's head when he see's a young ageable female who is even remotely attractive, (subconsciously and/or consciously), is her naked and/or performing sex acts

So from the get go it doesn't matter what a woman has accomplished because what the average man wants from every woman has nothing to do with her accomplishments

All women are pretty much kidding themselves "larping as men", thinking that their law degree or them being a CEO is going to impress anyone, nobody cares, society doesn't really care, we need women to pop out babies so we can keep this engine chugging along, nobody really gives a fuck about a woman's accomplishments, because their worth has more to do with biological realities

Last edited:
woman acheiving things is bad because it takes her away from her natural state

Whenever i see a picture of greta i immediately think of her anal destruction by my genetically modified male appendage.

gorilla-thinking.jpg

But anyway, yeah you're right.

greta-x-site.jpg

She can go wherever and try to "save the world" all she wants, at the end of the day, all she'll ever be is a collection of holes to be used by men

The first thing that pops into man's head when he see's a young ageable female who is even remotely attractive, (subconsciously and/or consciously), is her naked and/or performing sex acts

So from the get go it doesn't matter what a woman has accomplished because what the average man wants from every woman has nothing to do with her accomplishments

All women are pretty much kidding themselves "larping as men", thinking that their law degree or them being a CEO is going to impress anyone, nobody cares, society doesn't really care, we need women to pop out babies so we can keep this engine chugging along, nobody really gives a fuck about a woman's accomplishments, because their worth has more to do with biological realities

Based.
Daily Reminder 1 : Feminism wouldn't exist if every man was a chad.

Daily Reminder 2 : Thunberg's parents are rich actors with (((connections)) and she is a blond hair, white girl living in an upper middle class 1st world country. She is literally living her life on tutorial mode. JFL.

Also @Diocel thoughts ?:feelshmm:
JFL you think a curry kid from Mumbai or a Black kid from the hood would receive the same media attention.

Tutorial mode.

I'd fuck Greta
ngl

@Indari gtfih

Based.
Daily Reminder 1 : Feminism wouldn't exist if every man was a chad.

Daily Reminder 2 : Thunberg's parents are rich actors with (((connections)) and she is a blond hair, white girl living in an upper middle class 1st world country. She is literally living her life on tutorial mode. JFL.

Also @Diocel thoughts ?:feelshmm:
JFL you think a curry kid from Mumbai or a Black kid from the hood would receive the same media attention.

Tutorial mode.
Yes. Where is @Diocel ? Probably out slaying.

Suifuel for @Diocel tbhngl

I didn't know Canadians could be that based

Volcel if you wouldnt
full

I don't like her retarded face, so doggystyle is definitely the best option with Greta.

greta-x-site.jpg

Brutal Thunbergpill tbh ngl

Sweden is a disgraceful country in the European Union, they are the shame of an Union. Basically san francisco in usa lol.

Females have to be delusional to think that men respect them for anything other than their holes. Their opinions are invalid, they're only powerful because their orbiters give them power.

women just exist to please chad and make kids. what a sad existence. Would rope if I was one.

Whenever i see a picture of greta i immediately think of her anal destruction by my genetically modified male appendage.

gorilla-thinking.jpg

But anyway, yeah you're right.
@Diocel thoughts?

She looks like she suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome.

I hate Greta with every fiber in my being so this is great

I don't like her retarded face, so doggystyle is definitely the best option with Greta.
if someone is gonna fuck her he should check for plants in her holes :feelsthink:

jfl

Her male looksmatch was left on the side road at birth.

She literally didn't do shit, she's basically completely uneducated on the issues she talks about and is only capable of parroting experts without actually contributing anything. The only reason she is famous is because she has unusually neotonous features which drives closet pedo cucks to white knight for her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back