Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women have a dogmatic autistic specific list of traits they want in a man

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
In most cases, having just 1 fault, and its over for you.

If you're a multi-billionaire, or have extreme social media success, you can (maybe) get away with not meeting 1 or 2 things on the list, but anymore than that, and its over for you.

For the average guy, just something as simple as having a buzz cut hairstyle (because your hair is thinning) will cause you to be automatically autistically dogmatically rejected by the majority of women.

Water is wet.

But do women not have it harder?

But do women not have it harder?

Yeah they have to swipe no about 40,000 profiles on tinder just to swipe yes on maybe 10 guys, most of which have a backlog of about 2500 women each in line before them.

yes,
it is indeed dogmatic

Dogpilled again :feelsrope:

I do have requirements but they're extremely flexible.
I only have two rules.
No fatties
No hags
This however puts the woman in question into 6/10 in modern world. :feelsclown:

Yeah they have to swipe no about 40,000 profiles on tinder just to swipe yes on maybe 10 guys, most of which have a backlog of about 2500 women each in line before them.
LMAO

They demand such a shit ton of attributes while not having anything of worth themselves

They demand such a shit ton of attributes while not having anything of worth themselves
Women can have unlimited flaws and will have limtless options. If you are a man you can have one flaw MAX (and even that will hurt your chances with tons of females), but if you have two, you're done.

Women can have unlimited flaws and will have limtless options. If you are a man you can have one flaw MAX (and even that will hurt your chances with tons of females), but if you have two, you're done.
This pisses me the hell off tbh
As some user here would say, such greed

he went nuts? What do you mean? Did I miss something?
His avi was* a mess and he was saying weird shit iirc b4 stopping his postmaxxing
Idk much bout it tbh maybe he was just trolling

His avi is a mess and he was saying weird shit iirc b4 stopping his postmaxxing
Idk much bout it tbh maybe he was just trolling
He has been drinking lately. As for his avi I think he's just trying to entertain himself

too many requirements when they themselves don't even acquire what they want

just be a genetically modified giga chad boyo

Only men are asked to improve.

You can't win as a sub8 male in 2020

I agree.
Sky is blue

Women can write a novel of what they're boyfriend has to have but if you say you want a girl who hasn't had a football team run a train on her before you're an evil controlling abuser