Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women have a dogs mind, not my words

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Pandora’s Divine Gifts
Before her departure, Pandora was given a range of divine gifts by each of the Olympian gods. Athena taught her all the fine crafts and dressed her in silvery robes, Aphrodite gave her grace and the means to create burning desire, and Hermes gave her "a dog’s mind and a thievish character" and in her breast "set lies and guileful words" (Works & Days, 67-68, 77-78). If that was not enough, she was adorned with fine jewellery by the Graces, crowned with a magnificent golden headband made by Hephaistos, and given garlands of spring flowers by the Seasons. Finally, Pandora was given a large storage jar to take down to earth which she was told she must never open under any circumstances.

and Hermes gave her "a dog’s mind and a thievish character"
just fucking lol

Based. But I dont even need a piece of text to tell me women and dogs share the same thought

In fact its a bit of an insult to dogs.

20200805 144022

Kind of makes sense

Ancient incels never cease to impress me, blackpill is in ancient dark art

It's not. Dogs are just as horrible as them.
I disagree. I had a dog keep me company in my forest before it died of old age. Best years of my life.

The only reason I don't find another is because I can't deal with the mental anguish of losing another loyal friend.

U g Q10CQ1J0

Dogpilled again

Ancient incels never cease to impress me, blackpill is in ancient dark art
It wasn't just ancient incels, even normies and chads were more blackpilled back then.