Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women have absolutely no respect for anything

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Their primitive instinct is to act like sluts no matter where are. After, all you don't know if there might be a Chad at your mom's funeral or at the Auswitch's ruins, right slut?

IMG 20200228 115412

IMG 20200228 115346

second one is an Israeli.
I hate Israeli foids so fucking bad

Narcissim and tingles. It's all they care about.

Their primitive instinct is to act like sluts no matter where are. After, all you don't know if there might be a Chad at your mom's funeral or at the Auswitch's ruins, right slut?

View attachment 209316
View attachment 209317

If I had done that to my grandfather, he would've come back to life, done the Hitler Salute and then shot me with this Mauser. Dude served on the eastern front, told stories of soldiers returning from the front after weeks with maggot infested wounds down to the bone. God how we have fallen. Heroes hang while traitors triumph.

I'm surprised she wasn't doing the duck lips and winking in her mom's funeral photo.

I remember a normie friend who fingered Ataturk statue's nose in mid school to appear rebel and cool to foids,foids laughed at it,women are not only disrespectfull but are also able to manipulate people.

Good for nothing but sex.

20200228 134324

Was too high to decipher

God damn they are ego maniacs and it's all because men constantly validate them due to their physique. Guaranteed if men didn't practically worship women due to lust, women wouldn't be these massive narcissists.

As long as they have a hole they'll have legions of cucks to defend against the evil oppressive inkels

They should be burned.

I bet 1 million IT will touch this.

I remember a normie friend who fingered Ataturk statue's nose in mid school to appear rebel and cool to foids,foids laughed at it,women are not only disrespectfull but are also able to manipulate people.

Jesus. Imagine being a legendary leader like that, only to have some foid finger your statue decades later for some sort of pathetic stunt. The father of the Turks himself...

Lol everything is so reptitive , I thought about that same image when I read the tile

Reading your observations on how women really are is like reading an ant's idea of what it's like to be in space.

They dont have any respect

They are so 1 dimensional, literally why all meaningful human accomplishment was caused by men only.

God damn they are ego maniacs and it's all because men constantly validate them due to their physique. Guaranteed if men didn't practically worship women due to lust, women wouldn't be these massive narcissists.

Gas the whores.