Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women have an extremely high opinion of themselves, pic related

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
No wonder they think they deserve chad

of their bodies

how delusional do you have to be to compare yourself to an athlete?

how delusional do you have to be to compare yourself to an athlete?
She seriously posted a pic of herself thinking she was mogging the athlete hard. She seriously thought this would shut people up

So imagine what a foid thinks when she matches with gigachad on tinder or gets pump and dumped by him

She seriously posted a pic of herself thinking she was mogging the athlete hard. She seriously thought this would shut people up

So imagine what a foid thinks when she matches with gigachad on tinder or gets pump and dumped by him
women = lie to themselves / delude themselves / look for constant validation.

@ReturnOfSaddam im sure you know this classic

@your personality @Tenshi @Diocel @LOLI BREEDING @turbocuckcel_7000

Doing yoga means nothing. Does their exist a single person who has lost weight just by doing yoga?

She is morbidly obese

Doing yoga means nothing. Does their exist a single person who has lost weight just by doing yoga?
It does nothing beyond maybe relaxing you. Maybe improving your flexibility a little bit.

But you won't burn fat, won't improve your cardiovascular health, won't build muscle, won't make your bones denser etc

Surely this is satire?

that is some funny shit

the weird thing is this starts really early, not sure how the social signalling works, but i remember when me and my friend were like 11, and i was showing him some computer code, and this like 7 year old girl that was at his house to play with his sister, looked at what we were doing for a moment and INSISTED that she could do that too and that we weren't doing anything interesting

similar things happened when dealing with schoolwork or whatever, the girls always knew it all

it was so strange but by then i was already getting used to girls having these strange outbursts of very strong ego that didn't make sense, though i hadn't realised that they mostly occured around betas, and alphas got a nicer treatment, i just thought girls were 'a little crazy' or something

@ReturnOfSaddam im sure you know this classic

@your personality @Tenshi @Diocel @LOLI BREEDING @turbocuckcel_7000
Only women are allowed to be this delusional without ever getting called out on it.

I guess this is what happens when women are spoonfed years of "all whammen is powerful and amazing" without any doses of reality. After all, you're not allowed to tell a woman the truth.
>You're a whore.
No slut shaming
>You're fat
Wow that's bodyshaming
>You have no practical skills
That's discriminating
>You're arrogant
You can't say that. All women are queens

the weird thing is this starts really early, not sure how the social signalling works, but i remember when me and my friend were like 11, and i was showing him some computer code, and this like 7 year old girl that was at his house to play with his sister, looked at what we were doing for a moment and INSISTED that she could do that too and that we weren't doing anything interesting
tbh i've witnessed tons of boys doing that when they're that age

Only women are allowed to be this delusional without ever getting called out on it.
Meanwhile when a dude has his life in order, makes 6 figures, is fit, has hobbies etc gets frustrated because he struggles to even get landwhales and single mothers people call HIM entitled and delusional

Lmao femoid delusion has no limits

Foids need to justify themselves their own sexual selection and why they are repulsed by 95% of men. Foids believe they are demigods