Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women have an irrational hatred for being a traditional housewife because they're ignorant about how hard a typical male job is

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Modern, induhpendunt, strongk, empowered womyn have an extreme hostility to the idea of being a housewife. One line they always seem to use is "hurr durr I don't wanna cook and clean while my husband gets to sit in an air conditioned office all day."

Let's unpack this. (big yikes, sweaty, dis why u femcel). The women who use this line typically have jobs of their own, and they're almost always easy ones, because that's the way foid jobs usually are. In their ignorance, they think that male jobs are similarly easy. In reality, except for chads and the CEO's son, men don't have easy jobs. Many male jobs involve hard physical labor in the hot sun. Even the guys who have office jobs have to deal with a lot of bullshit - deadlines to meet, constant pressure, being scapegoated by the boss when something goes wrong. If a man has a supervisory position, foids and other men will be fighting like wolves to steal that position from him, and will use sabotage and other underhanded tactics to try to make him look bad. When things get tough at a man's job, he can't play the "woe is me, I am oppressed" card the way foids can. He has to go for the ol' bootstraps cliché or he'll get fired.

tl/dr foids think men's jobs are easy because their own jobs are so easy and wrongly think being a working man is easier than being a housewife

If a foid had to do a mans job for even a week, they'd rope instantly

Foids build up a picture of the world from watching sitcoms, soap operas, and Hollywood movies.
They think real world office jobs are funny and cool and full of young good looking men joking around chatting and playing pranks on each other.
When in reality it’s full of ugly fat men trying to get shit done before the boss fires them or outsources their role to Cambodia.

There was a vid about career women saying working a full time job and realising this isn't what they wanted
Foids build up a picture of the real world from watching sitcoms, soap operas, and Hollywood movies.
They think real world office jobs are funny and cool and full of young good looking men joking around acting and playing pranks on each other.
When in reality it’s full of ugly fat men trying to get shit done before the boss fires them or outsources their role to Cambodia.
:feelskek:

they could not with the masculine work

foids always go into such meaningless jobs like marketing or being a Starbucks barista after picking sociology and psychology as college majors. rofl