Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women have bad personalities.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Unronically what women accuse men of is what they're guilty of.

I honestly never met a girl who didn't gossip about someone or didn't talk about superficial or materialistic things.

I even recall being turned off by a girl because of her personality, like i genuinely lost almost all sexual attraction to her once I saw what she was like even though she was quite good looking.

in fact, foids have NO personality at all. every one of them parroting "I'm not like other girls" bullshit but they all acting like a fucking hivemind

I've never met a foid that isnt superficial.

Foids personalities are determined by who they are dating or attracted to. Gamer chad = gamer girl Nazi chad = nazi girl etc

Women

Having a personality

You gotta choose one man.

20201202 192955

in fact, foids have NO personality at all. every one of them parroting "I'm not like other girls" bullshit but they all acting like a fucking hivemind

Yeah, I agree...They all talk like the most meaningless shit going on in their lives is an important event; plus I dont think Ive ever met a proper creative, talented or reflective woman either. Some are very smart, sure, but its very rare of them to be thoughtful or chill to be around of...

Personally, I think life is better without them being too close to me.

Yep, generally have no depth to them whatsoever

Unronically what women accuse men of is what they're guilty of.

I honestly never met a girl who didn't gossip about someone or didn't talk about superficial or materialistic things.

I even recall being turned off by a girl because of her personality, like i genuinely lost almost all sexual attraction to her once I saw what she was like even though she was quite good looking.
If they accuse men of something they’re guilty of, isn’t it ironic? Why unironic?

Honestly though, all (99.999%) of girls are superficial and self centred.

Nooooooooooo muh qweeeeeeeeens
F2CC2A7D 5FBD 4ED2 9752 D386E5D6E16B