Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have difficulty finding a man. Think about this, they actually have a hard time finding a man.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Think about what this means. You know as well as I do that any woman at any moment has more options than the average guy will have in his entire life.

And yet they find it very difficult to find a man. What does this tell us about them?

It's honestly horrifying what it has come to, the lengths and effort a man needs to go through to be seen as an acceptable mate. And even when they are, women are always "unhappy" and looking for the next thing.

They want the looks of X, the brain of Y, the humor of Z, the strength and aloofness of W. And the more men they date the higher their standards. How could she possibly settle for Chadlite after she fucked that Chad she's been thinking about ever since?

The sexual revolution was a mistake

Standards just get higher and higher.

Modern women just aren't worth the struggle anymore, i wish i could be asexuall.

We need shariah law now

they don't consider sub-9 guys to be "men", some of them probably don't even consider us human

They want the looks of X, the brain of Y, the humor of Z, the strength and aloofness of W. And the more men they date the higher their standards. How could she possibly settle for Chadlite after she fucked that Chad she's been thinking about ever since?
This is the crux of it. They're having a hard time finding a man who doesn't exist. Chad looks and alphaness, but deferential to wahmen and #woke. Foids were raised to believe that not only could they have it, but they were entitled to a Disney prince. Now foids of my generation are in their 30s, their eggs are drying up, they are insufferable, selfish, and utterly devoid of anything you could call a personality, and they're flailing. A bunch will buy sperm and try go to the single mother route (which we'll all get to pay for), a bunch will find betacuxx to settle with and resent, but most will just become your classic old maid harpies, coping with #badazzbitchezzz platitudes and demanding the world fulfill the obedient beta provider role they were unable to secure for themselves. Our job is to fight against any kind of societal embrace of this. They should have to live with the consequences of their decisions.

Fuck those cunts. I have difficulty finding cute 18+ virgin with looks and vibes of younger, or younger with good daddy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back