Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women have it easier in every aspect of life in the west, which is why they are doing better than men

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I have heard red pilled copers say women mainly only have it easier when it comes to the dating scene, and that’s donkey shit. Yes of course dating is tutorial for foids, but every other social aspect is easier too. Such as finding friends, social groups, getting invited to places etc. it’s all easier for women as they have inherent value.

Not just social aspects but also life in general. Men are much more likely to be assaulted or injured. We also have to risk our lives for women, even if they won’t do shit for us in return, and if we don’t, we are called pussies and cowards and are outcasted. This all explains why men kill themselves at a much higher rate.

Women also get promoted more and people are just nicer to them all around. All anecdote’s from FtM trannies say the same thing, “I was treated much better as a female than male”.

Take all this into account and it’s no wonder men are falling behind in life and giving up. Jfl at this cucked world.

I have heard red pilled copers say women mainly only have it easier when it comes to the dating scene, and that’s donkey shit. Yes of course dating is tutorial for foids, but every other social aspect is easier too. Such as finding friends, social groups, getting invited to places etc. it’s all easier for women as they have inherent value.

Not just social aspects but also life in general. Men are much more likely to be assaulted or injured. We also have to risk our lives for women, even if they won’t do shit for us in return, and if we don’t, we are called pussies and cowards and are outcasted. This all explains why men kill themselves at a much higher rate.

Women also get promoted more and people are just nicer to them all around. All anecdote’s from FtM trannies say the same thing, “I was treated much better as a female than male”.

Take all this into account and it’s no wonder men are falling behind in life and giving up. Jfl at this cucked world.
Jobs also, roughly 2/3 of my coworkers are women and they still want more women in STEM and push that narrative. It's over for men.

and miraculously foids and simps are able to completely ignore them when they do so. no internalization or processing. it just doesn't compute and so they're able to see and hear the facts and actually respond (with gaslighting) without contributing any brain waves to it

There was this one experiment I saw on Youtube, where this woman was cosplaying as a man for some months or weeks. She thought she would be treated better as a man and given respect. She developed deep hatred for women and severe depression. Pretty sure some of you have seen it

There was this one experiment I saw on Youtube, where this woman was cosplaying as a man for some months or weeks. She thought she would be treated better as a man and given respect. She developed deep hatred for women and severe depression. Pretty sure some of you have seen it
Yeah she went undercover as a man for 2 years, and she learned that women have it much easier.

Nailed it mate - well articulated.
Jobs also, roughly 2/3 of my coworkers are women and they still want more women in STEM and push that narrative. It's over for men.
Based — if you’re a man then you’re going to have to work and you’ll probably discriminated against in modern affirmative action hiring practices type stuff.

If you’re a diversity hire your job is actually much more protected even if you’re a poor employee because the employer wants to look “woke” and they don’t want to deal with the potential lawsuit.

The irony is that the narrative is constantly pushed that foids have it worse in everything. They are the most priveleged and they are the biggest victims at the same time.

The irony is that the narrative is constantly pushed that foids have it worse in everything. They are the most priveleged and they are the biggest victims at the same time.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

roughly 2/3 of my coworkers are women and they still want more women in STEM and push that narrative.
Overprivileged classes greedily want to acquire more privileges, nothing new under the sun.

We are the eldians basically. We men are seen as people of the devils. While women are seen as the righteous virtuous gender.
Pure insanity. We will all die because retards can’t get this simple fact into their brains

Yeah she went undercover as a man for 2 years, and she learned that women have it much easier.
Do you have the video?

We are the eldians basically. We men are seen as people of the devils. While women are seen as the righteous virtuous gender.

Pure insanity. We will all die because retards can’t get this simple fact into their brains
Pretty much. And we are the ones who got humanity this far (aside from child birth obviously).

Also, Eren is giga based. Going massive ER on the world. Wish I could use the founding titan.

Pretty much. And we are the ones who got humanity this far (aside from child birth obviously).

Also, Eren is giga based. Going massive ER on the world. Wish I could use the founding titan.
The founding inceltitan as we are subjects of Elliot