Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel women have it so good

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★★
i have no job prospects, no money and no future. Not even a college diploma. Any job i can get will at most be 1k to 2k a month, meanwhile women will just become some simp's housewife and never worry about employability. Women are clowns and the government is useless

Every foid ever - "We will marry a guy and tell him we will never cheat and then when we are ovulating we will have sex with Chads and orgasm to retain his sperm and fake orgasms with our beta husband expelling all of his sperms. He will never know that he is supporting Chad's babies.

After we have our children we divorce him, take the children, most of the property and half of his salary. We will leave leave the man with enough to live on so he can continue making child support payments.

We rock queens!! Slay that man. We are strong and independent!!"

FUCK THESE WHORES TO HELL

Every foid ever - "We will marry a guy and tell him we will never cheat and then when we are ovulating we will have sex with Chads and orgasm to retain his sperm and fake orgasms with our beta husband expelling all of his sperms. He will never know that he is supporting Chad's babies.

After we have our children we divorce him, take the children, most of the property and half of his salary. We will leave leave the man with enough to live on so he can continue making child support payments.

That is very acute description but this thread is where i whine that i dont have easy way out like women becoming housewife

That is very acute description but this thread is where i whine that i dont have easy way out like women becoming housewife

Yeah it sucks. Women live on tutorial mode with cheats

"Just be a foid"

"Just be a foid"
not even a tranny but i get upset thinking that of i was a foid i would be jobless and yet not financially strained.
the pain is unbearable and the people who made the job market like this will burn in hell

It’s just not fair at all. Foids get everything on a silver platter while men have to work and toil just to get scraps. Civilization was built by men and foids are the ones benefitting from it at our expense. I’d rather see it all burn to be honest.

This is the thing. All that talk about women empowerment, women in science, women in this women in that blah blah blah but at the end of the day they settle down and become housewife.

All the government subsidies to educate the foid down the drain.

This is actually the most rage inducing thing ever. Holes have it extremely easy in every aspect of life. It’s fucking incredible, man. You can’t fail in life if you’re a hole, you can’t. Seriously you can’t. Even the subhuman landwhales live life in tutorial mode. Reminder to you all, never take holes seriously when they talk about their adversities.

Women are the most privileged group on earth
full

Couldn't have said it better. Beta cucks will do anything on their asses to attract some ugly rotten whore only to get financially ruined by those same "queens".

Women have endless means to make easy money.
Where as a man has to grind in STEM or other hard career to even have a chance.

Women have endless means to make easy money.
Where as a man has to grind in STEM or other hard career to even have a chance.
i dont give a fuck about easy money literally not having to shoplift anymore would be cool but women just become a housewife or a cam whore and never worry about money

Tutorial mode

I remember me being in highschool and i heard a foid complaining about how hard math is and she said under her breath "ill just marry a rich person"

This is the thing. All that talk about women empowerment, women in science, women in this women in that blah blah blah but at the end of the day they settle down and become housewife.

All for a group of people who don't even pay taxes

awsxrvlo528z.jpg

lol its not that easy for foid to get a husband thatll pay for her everything
unless shes pretty. the average foid dont have it so easy, maybe a generation before, but now..nah

most foid these days literally rather go through college and work shitty 9 to 5 job rather than settle for some ugly betabuxx

or theyd rather be prostitutes so they dont have to be loyal to their simp, and can fuck chads too lol
foid really hate wasting their youth on low value man

And if and when they return to work after having a child they go part time and are unproductive until they get pregnant again.
lol its not that easy for foid to get a husband thatll pay for her everything
unless shes pretty. the average foid dont have it so easy, maybe a generation before, but now..nah

most foid these days literally rather go through college and work shitty 9 to 5 job rather than settle for some ugly betabuxx

or theyd rather be prostitutes so they dont have to be loyal to their simp, and can fuck chads too lol
foid really hate wasting their youth on low value man

They no longer need to be a housewife, they have the option of being a cam girl or Instathot.

Either way they're collecting the beta dollar.

they will always get preferential treatment even in the workplace, their is a foid at my job who is always late, doesnt even bother turning up sometimes and yet still hasnt been fired, jfl my cucked male manager always makes excused for the cunt

Women live life on tutorial mode

You lost what was essentially a coin flip so now your life is brutal suffering instead of blissful ease.