[Venting] Women have killed all the good that was in me

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
-
Jul 22, 2019
I used to be a better man before, I used to help people. I used to have hopes and dreams. I used to care about my appearance. I used to treat everyone especially women as human beings. I was never really happy but at least before I tried to be.

But not anymore. Women have turned me into a bitter and horrible man, I was horrible before but I had good feelings but women never appreciated that. Their constant rejection turned me into an alcoholic. Another reason to hate them even more. They make everything worse.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
Nov 7, 2018
Just take showers and clean your room bucko, you'll be better in no time

I know exactly what you mean, I used to believe in honesty and integrity, until I realized that this whole world is built on lies and exploitation of the gullible and the weak

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
Sounds kind of edgy but I can relate. If ppl didn't portray women as these nigh-benevolent angels then my expectations about them would have been a bit more realistic.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
May 2, 2018
they have denied us of what is necessary to live a happy life.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
Sep 26, 2019
I remember hating foids a bit when I was like 5

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Major
-
Oct 4, 2019
Foids and society are a fucking lie and you are right they do turn good men into men who become numb to the good in their heart and that numbness is the foundation which anger and hatred slowly takes form then eventually manifests itself into outbursts of rage, In away kinda of turning angels into demons.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Overlord
-
Apr 24, 2019
Being good is pointless in this sick world